Reviews for Holiday Happiness
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/3
I hope you're still working on this and haven't abandoned it yet. There is still a lot more to be discovered/said/resolved. However, thank you for not leaving it on a cliffhanger. It's a really sweet and cute fic and I love the interaction!
Mia Therrin chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Are you ever going to finish this fic? I absolutely love this trilogy, and you're writing is wonderful to read. I'd love to see this one finished. It's actually one of my more favorite fics on this site. I really, really hope you do finish it, although I understand if your muse has left, and it's done with this one.
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Great start. Hope you finish it someday
shadowedfantasy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Are you going to finish this story? Cause it's been, like, years since you updated.
kara chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I hope you finish this story. I'd really like to know what happens.
bellamara chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love this trilogy. A Christmas Truce is my fave. Although it looks pretty unlikely since it's been years since you've updated I hope you continue/finish it.
shadowedfantasy chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Are you going to finish this story? It's just been really, really long since you last updated and I really want you to finish this story. I loved the chamber of secrets scene in the last one. Please finish.
Silver Night Fox chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I wish to join the ranks of people poking and proding you to finish this trilogy. I can honestly say that I love it- and that it is one of the best writen HP fanfictions that I have read. PLEASE finish it. I want to add the entire trilogy to my community, but I can't add the third installment untill it is complete.

SNF
warmfuzzyfeeling chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
please update i love this trilogy
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Please update?
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I'm really glad you made this as a trilogy. I just wish it was longer.
Kenji Katan chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I was wondering if you planned to finish this fic as well, I really like it! :)
strikes-of-lightning chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Please update this story!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is a FANTASTIC story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Sorry, no title suggestions.
Ilamay chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I love it! Thanks for writing it. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »