Reviews for All My Own
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Plz update sn
alinefgs chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Espero que tenha a continuação bjs
katelaina1717 chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
I am begging you to update and finish this, poor Harry desrves to have his happy family.
Katelaina chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Wish you would update this, truly has potential
TyDragon30 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I like the story so far. I can't wait to read more of it. 3 :)
Kreyana chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
If you're ever going to continue this, I'd be interested in reading more. So far, its nice. There are a lot of things you still want to know, like How do they get together, and How is Harry's situation fixed?

I just read on your profile that JKR killed the HP muse with the last 3 books. I personally have only fully read Half-Blood Prince, and it is one of my favorite from what I remember. I'm "meh" on reading OOtP, though I've seen it. And I very much don't want to read DH, even though I know whats going on. I just kinda want to say that there are other things - for me, at least - that keep my HP muses alive. Hell, they still breed _ so many ideas, not enough inspiration or will, for me. But maybe fanfiction of the best kind can breathe life back into them?

Well, we can hope.
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Kitten-in-the-skyy chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Please, continue, I don't usually like mpreg but I think you've done a great job so far with this and I cannot wait to read more!
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
When are you going to update this?
thelise chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
if you are still on this site, please continue this fic!
saya.sen chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
This looks really interesting so far- I can see how the puzzles will fit together but I'm curious to read how you'll get Harry and Draco to meet. Sev and Harry's relationship so far is pretty cool though.

Saya
xXHarryPotterAndMusicRockzXx chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Lilbakasaru chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
I was literally roaring with laughter, amn Draco has an over-reactive imaginatiion! Love it, please continue soon.
Tuuna chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Love it :D:D Please update! Want to know when Draco and Harry get involved :D:D *swoon* Saw that you at least updated last year, so I have hope :D
Kenji Katan chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Hiya! I really like your HPDM fics and was wondering if you were going to finish this one? I would be really excited to see an update! :)