Reviews for Just Some Advice
sissyHIYAH chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
"Sweet mother of all that's divine"

"wizard wand"

Oh God...I can't breathe. This is wonderful.
Almi Pendragon chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Someone is definitely Irish - been a long time since I've seen it written.

Anyhoo, if you're still around/reading e-mail I was wondering if you still have your story "Get Off of My Cloud" somewhere. It was a great story, no longer has it, and your site is no longer active. Any chance it could be reposted?

Buíochas, & sláinte.
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
"I didn’t want him anyway. He's probably some kind of homosexual paedophile."

Hilarious. I do that too. Excellent fic. You characterized Quistis and every capable single women out there exceptionally well. Thank you for that.
Argentus chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Heehee, I think the answer to the question was staring Quistis in the face when she turned that "moronic pedophile" down. Because no man is 'good enough' for your standards, Quistis!

...well except maybe Seifer, but that's another story. XD
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Ah, this ruled. It just seemed so honest and realistic, reading the thoughts. Interesting characterization of Quistis. I like that she's not perfect.
ArsenicPanda chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Oh, man, I can really understand Quistis going through that. It's all so true and well done. Got the character, got a good monologue flow, you do know that this is great, don't you? 'Cause it is. I think this the fic that represents all smart, self-assured, strong women everywhere. Have a lovely day.
Minear chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Really good insight of Quistis and her thoughts were just perfectly told in the way that seems very realistic. I've caught myself thinking the same way too sometimes... :) I quess every women has once in awhile...
breaker-one chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I really liked this. It was nicely written and funny. What I especially admire about it, is the fact that you were able to make Quistis complain about her love life (or lack thereof) without making her sound pathetic or depressed. You captured the single-girl mentality very well (I should know :D) Excellent job :)
MadHattess chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I think we all have this running dialogue in our heads from time to time. Not all of us can assure ourselves that we're as 'decent' looking as Quistis but in the end we all know that it's really "their fault" Fun story. I enjoyed it immensely.
random chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
hm, i thought by wizard wand, she meant something more...personal. ;)
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Very nice! I tend to see men like that sometimes, too. Great writing style. :)
Verdanii chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
It really is a great fic. -
somebody chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
" attachment for my wizard wand"
Is that the 'wizard wand' in The Sims:Makin' Magic game? o.O;; Really great story BTW!