Reviews for the Black Pearl Scrolls: Drabbles
heavenxleigh chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
"Three times was a charm above all." Excellent last line to that! Haha...this was really written well. You caught Jack's character in only a few lines!
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 6 . 5/28/2004
Hey, you finally made it! You write something funny! Really, the way Jack's father acting is strangely familiar to the way his son acts. Hilarious. You should write more chapters like that, seriously

CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
I agree with you... You should write at least one to ligthen the mood, they are quite depressing. I really like the way you personnalise Jack's heart (if I understand correctly ... I hope ;) I hope you will update soon!

(I just don't understand why praticaly nobody review... This is why I'm here! please keep writting!)

CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
I see... Well, it's a chance it's not a story (I mean all the chapters together) because Jack would have came from death to live a couple of time... lol But this is a wonderfull story (of drabbles)because they all respected the original story (movie) with great words. Continue!

(1 last to comes)
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Poor Jack, you make him suffer non-stop, eh? But it was a really good way to explain why he became a pirate. The script writter should take notes about this

(2 to come)
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
Well... that was... depressing... I really like the style you use for these chapters (all of them (5 now)). It make it even more depressing, but I like it.

(3 to come)
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Poor jack... I really fell miserable for him... bloody beach...

Continue your great work!

(4 more to go)
morph chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
I like these little drabbles. I think they're fun. :)
Madam.M chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
Please update soon!...I think it's a very well written story...-x-