Reviews for Mental Stimulation
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Saddens me for Ryou but good job!
Lazy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
can you do one where he's in anzu's mind please?
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
AMAZING! I think this is one of the most PERFECT stories portraying the relationship dynamics between those three I've ever seen!

Wait- it IS perfect.

Many congradulations are due for the completion of this wonderful story. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make this thing!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I like it.
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow, that was amazing. I loved the way that Malik could see a tiny bit of rebelliousness in Ryou's eyes, and (being a huge fan of Malik/Ryou friendship) I liked how you wrote the conversation between the two hikaris. Well done, I liked this a lot!

Bookworm
Bakura's Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I enjoyed reading this. I only have one complaint and that is the way you did character dialogue. I'm curious. Why did you use This for Malik, (This for Ryou), and ((This for Y. Bakura)) Why not just use "this for all of them"? It's actually harder, especially with Malik's dialogue, to figure out what he's speaking vs what he's thinking when there isn't any seperation between them, you know? Anyways.

Great job, good work, all that stuff. Keep writing!
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Best. Oneshot. Ever.
yamiyugi23 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
is there going to be a sequel, where with the help of odion and ishzu, mailk recuses ryuo and they life happliy ever after!
PharaonicWolf chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
The. Best. Yu-Gi-Oh. Fanfic. EVER. Definitely my favorite! I love the conversation between Mariku and Ryou; I feel so sorry for them both! *gazes deeply into Yami Bakura's "silently mocking" eyes* I love that phrase and I love Bakura!
Shiruba Fokkusu chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I loved it! I lovd the flow, I loved the dialogue, it was perfect!
Rapturous Voice chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
nice.
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Hm... Good. I like Bakura's tone. You captured it well. And the conversation between Malik and Ryou was certainly interesting.
nikki chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
not the best that you could do
nikki chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
very short, but good. :]
Kiwi Wolf chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Fic is currently stuck in the 'in consideration' folder. It's conditionally accepted, we just haven't sent out the annotated version to you yet O.o; We've not finished ;; We suck.