Reviews for The Job
Iggy Valentine chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I will always enjoy reading about a scary but protective Yami because in all honesty that's what he could've been.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
*grins* Finally Bakura wins! No offence 2 u Yami lovers tho! I luv Yami 2 but its just tht Bakura almost always loses :( *Looks at Bakura* Srry just had 2 point owt tht fact *goes wide eyed* AHHHHH! I SAID SORRY! *runs from a pissed off Bakura who has a knife* AHHHHHHHHHHH! I LUVED UR STORY! C YA! IF IM STILL ALIVE AFTER THIS!
Le Festin chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
The way you describe him, you make Atemu/Yami/Pharaoh/Ankoku Yuugi seem like a sadistic nutcase...
surfergirl19 chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
What did you make yami do? You made him into a murderer! Great chapter.:)
Yugi Muto chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
Make more please and I hope Yugi and Atem do not die
kingleby chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
whoa, cool story _
HOPPY-SAN2345 chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
UPDATE!
WhiteIcePhoenix chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
Frany: *Is really pale* Excuse me... *Runs to her bathroom* *Begins to barf*

Kat: Um, she loved this story but, um, she just had a ton of chocolate to keep her awake. Plus she had a lot of sugar. But Greelys Cove wasn't as gruesome as this, and it had some guy making out with a dead body and peoples skin coming off. Read it, it's a good book!

Frany: *Is still barfing* That was so gross! I liked that but, Urg! *Barfs even more.*

Neila: Oh, poor hikari. anywho write more, I love my blood and gore. Oh, and how much is going for that guys heart!
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
Update soon please.
Kuramarulez chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
Lily: Omfg...Yami is insane.

Yami: I can't believe I did all that.

Lily: Ah well...believe it. You have to admit, that was awesome.

Yami: No one hurts my aibou and gets away with it...

Lily: Hn, great fic and update soon!
Seigyoku Kiryou 'n Honoo Iware chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
*Slowly rusts away* Suspense... too great... must... go on... somehow... *faints*
KariHatsuKito chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
Great story! Keep updating!
Snow Angel chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
Ahh, so you're one of the lucky fans to know his name.

*Dies with laughter * JOEY LOOKED FOR YUGI IN A BISCUIT TIN? Ahahahaha!
sadistic-darkbitch chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
Thanks for the compliment. :) Wonderful chapter but it was a cliff-hanger. Argh! Now I will have to wait patiently till you update again. And I will prevail! (my short-temperedness is lengendary in my household) ;)
Green Phantom Queen chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
It's about time you had actually updated. UPdate soon so we can see how atemu is going to be healed by the poison.