Reviews for Taboo
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was really well done.
The AntiCoolant chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
well, most stories go right to the action, especially if it's a one shot, it gets to the point of whatever the hell it's trying to get across. they have to be clear on something, so right from the get go you know basically whats going to happen.

This was sort of light in that sense, despite it's graphic nature. I highly enjoyed it's difference to any of the stories i've read. you did not do that, I couldn't tell what the hell was going to happen next, though I was hoping for a pairing. This was amazingly different, the ending was slightly humorus and so let
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very nice. Really embodies the mindset of the military in this time frame and place.

mebh chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Dearest me - this was absolutely amazing.

I never would have thought this trope (don't want to give the game away to anyone reading reviews) would work - but it really, really does.

Startling - amazing.
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
wow...that really had my heart beating...I thought for sure Roy was going to die.
0-inkwell-0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Great fic!
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
You know, this was one of those really, really awesome stories that you don't really want to keep reading, because they hurt, but you have to keep reading.

I wish I could think of a better word than "wow" but I'm at a loss.
Avis the Crow chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Simply the best Roy fic I have yet had the pleasure of reading. Let no man defy your wonderful ability to bring forth a total sum of a character's parts without any moment of control.

wellduh chapter 1 . 6/21/2005 O_o
akuma-river chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Mandy138 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005

Oh, hurray! That was wonderful! XD
Kira-k chapter 1 . 1/2/2005

Loved it. You've managed to capture Roy's personality very well! I hope you'll write more of him. .- Thank for this. :)
Mikomi's Pen chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
My god! This is incredible.
genkisakka chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
This was fantastic. My favorite line:
Everyone knew it. Roy was the type of man who would bend physical laws over the knee of his pride, demanding that nature itself submit to his fancy.
That is SO Roy. It's such a delight to read fic where the characterization is so spot-on.