Reviews for One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Flower chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
I really enjoy this story! All of the characters come to life when I read it. Please continue!
riceflower3 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Waahhh, the angst. D':
Nice chapter, by the way.
riceflower3 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Haha, Inu perv! XD
I was laughing my a** off so much right now-!
Great plot, by the way. ;D
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
I can't wait the next chapter...!
KneeSan chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Come back!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Y? Y! U cnt just stop! Im goin 2 die! ;-(
anime4eva222 chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Love it, can't wait to find out what's next
ForceoftheFox1202 chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Awsome story but sometimes I don't know if I should feel like killing your Miroku For messing with Kagome and Inuyasha for his gains or respect the bastard for his evil plot. Anyway good story while it lasted
Araiyou Shakyuli chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
When are you coming back? This is such a clever story and it still makes me laugh in the four years it's been since I last read it! Sometimes even harder.
My Hero Academiafan 27 chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
So what happens next?
pineapples chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
omg this is priceless
MidnightFlame325 chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Kami, it's 6:30 in the morning and I have to try my best to keep my fucking mouth shut! It's so damn halarious when Inuyasha said they's be more careful next time! I caught what Miroku lost! Aaaaaah! I'm a pervert who thinks Inuyasha is fucking hot!... Well I thought that before, but my condition is much worse now!
DonaPlaya chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
OMG! It's been a year! I hope you know you are missed!
ShahzysAngelette chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
I cant wait to see how this turns out! especially with Kouga and Inuyasha sharing a cave. I hope you update soon!
InuHanyouLuver chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
I absolutly love this story! Its so funny how well miroku can trick them. Kinda creepy... Note to self: avoid Miroku at all costs. I hope you will be able to update soon! Who knows what kind of chaos can come from kouga and Inuyasha being in an enclosed space for to long. Especially with Miroku... *shudders*