Reviews for Book of Shadows
Ann chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
Whoa cool. I certainly wasn't expecting that conclusion! I liked the cards though, and how you acknowledged all their parts.
Animercom chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
I really enjoyed this little piece about Kurama and Hiei's misadventures in trying to steal the Clow Cards. The bite-sized chapters made it feel like each chapter was a mini OVA, which added to the story's overall charm. I especially liked the ending. It's a bitter irony that Kurama and Hiei turned into cards when they were the ones who wanted to steal the cards in the first place. But... why five cards and not just two? The only thing is that when Hiei used the Jagan eye it was hard to follow what the eye was showing him, and I found myself re-reading those paragraphs a few times to get a jist of what happened. In short, it was a fun adventure and I enjoyed reading this crossover between two unlikely series. Thanks for posting!
FireRubyRPG9898 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
XD
SoranoUmiko-sann chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
LOvED IT so much hope ya'll update your next chapter! D
Forestress chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
This story is simply amazing! All this time i was thinking kurama and hiei would actually get it.. then what a surprise! I love ur writing... it's very descriptive and so much fun to read!
Cassie M. M chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
So far... Seems VERY interesting. Though... Must admit... Imagining Kurama saying "Hell yes" makes me laugh. xD. It's so hard to imagine. This is definitely interesting, though. 3.
selena23loveless chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
The idea is quite interesting and you kept Kurama and Hiei in character. Too bad that they loose and I don't know what happens to them next...
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
*Falls over, laughing hysterically*

*Manages to recover, offers piles and PILES of internet cookies*

You win. You really, really win. XD
Runelesca chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Wow that was weird and why are hiei and kurama evil in this one?

Weird. Oh well it's still a good story!-
Katyfoxdemon2 chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
That was a very good story! It was really funny and i love how you made it all work out. Thank you for such a great story!
Veleda chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Oh, wow, how entertaining. The simple plot premise turns out a very engaging and humorous story. I really liked the pacing of the action too. Then ending was priceless.
NyteKit chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
hey! this was pretty good, & i've never even seen CCS. i liked the ending, too. it was...different. great job!
Lady Addiction chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
Oh damn, I don't think you can write any fandom bad, my dear! Beautiful as always and I love how it all turned out! Can't wait to read the sequel and may I hope for more sequels? Not at the expense of "Good Offense", of course!
CatQueen chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
Funny story. I liked the ending. Kind of reminded me of something out of goosebumps.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Dona
kenmeishouri chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
sry i ain't logged on! but...

*gasp!* how could you?... you you turned them to cards! and kurama! my poor kurama! :'( wahh...

anyway... good story... kinda funny... just don't do that to kurama again plz?