Reviews for Hang
enoreenae chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Eek, so poignantly endearing and bittersweat... I can't believe I missed reading this in May... ah, pretty...
lorecol chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I loved this story. It's perfect for an one-parter but still you could give us everything, past, present, their possible future... *sigh*.

Beautifully written.
Poodernite chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Wow. I loved it. It was so beautifully written, and such a perfect meeting between the two of them. Honestly, i loved it, i wish i had more words to describe how much, but just believe me. It would be a crime for you not to keep writing. you're amazing.
smile1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hey!
Very good one parter. I was more casual and real than some of the other ones I've read, because of the casual conversation and because of the fact that it took place in a bar. You wrote down what they were feeling excellently.
Bye, smile :-)
someone5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Wow. That's all my brain can process right now.
The way in which you wrote this; basing it on "Hang" without using the lyrics...that way if the reader knows the song, they realize how perfectly it fits, but if they don't, it doesn't take away from the fic at all. I know the song, I love the song, and the way your writing captured the nostalgia of the song was perfect.
But this wasn't about the song. The song was merely a catalyst, mind you a perfect catalyst, for the bigger picture. And that is where I'm having trouble finding words to convey how this story speaks to the reader. Not even in the context of Rory & Jess. But where they are individually, as people. A place that I believe everyone will come to at some point in there life. And the way you depicted that was priceless.
Fickle Sobriquet chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Wow... It's been so long since I've been surprised. You haven't been around long so I don't know you as a writer. This was just gorgeous. Horribly sad and horribly sweet. I hope the two of them can help each other be happy.
Thanks for writing this. I think I may Favorite Story it.
Hope to see more from you.