Reviews for User Manual for Remus J Lupin
cutecess chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
hillarious!
vivphy05 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I'm majoring in Electrical and Computer Engineering, and it was crazy how much this sounded like one of my programming text-books; the general idea that is! This was really cute!
elfgirl325 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Hysterical! I bow down to your almighty writing genius!
autumnknotwise chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
that was wonderful! you should write more for other characters
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
HAHA! Go to my fav list and find one for Avatar. It's REALLY good.
elvengirl9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Wow! You should write manuals for the other HP characters. Remus is my favorite character, so this was funny and wonderful! This is great! Please write more!

I want a REMUS unit...
redfirelily chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
LMAO! It's very funny! I just can't stop laughing!
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I loved it!

It was very funny *and* very clever, especially the bit about interactions with Snape units. ;)
Ashen Winter chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I absolutely LOVE this! _ Its hilarious, fun to read, and it fits Remus' character perfectly. I want one, and a Sirius XD Could I use your idea and make some user manuals?
queen of the flying rabbits chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Genius- I can't stop laughing. Round of applause.

Renee6612 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Hee, lovely manual! I really want one of these now . . . they sound adorable, and you’ve got Remus’ character down to a T. The bit about teaching the house plants was classic, and the constant references to the WWR were great as well. His interactions with the Sirius and Snape units were intriguing – do we get to see manuals for these as well? LOL – great job!

~Renee
Luu chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Heh, I have almost the same pen name as you. On a different note, your Manual is very clever and all that. I want a Remus unit, and a Snape unit too!
hornofgondor chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Q: My REMUS Unit is getting really pale and seems to be sick. What is wrong with him?
A: You’re KIDDING right?
ROFLMFAO! this was gweat! i want a REMUS unit! where can i buy one?
Werewolf Coquette chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
This is so amazingly awesome! I want a REMUS!
Noc007 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This really was an amusing story/manual athing. Good job!