Reviews for The Hollow Man
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/2
I'd never have known you weren't a native speaker - your English is terrific, and the writing's good too.
Dearlady2002 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Update? You have the makings of several great stories here; work on them!
CallMeSweetie chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Nice plot, and I like where this is going. And thank you for making the ministry's incompetency obvious again.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Are you going to update?
escape5 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
that truely was a moving story that brought tears to my eye. i can only hope that you will write another chapter, but it is unlike given the time scale between your last posting. i can only hope, your fan
Cyera chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
more soon?

Foenixfyre chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
I'm assuming that, given the long time since the last update, you won't be finishing this, and I'm sad for that. This idea has so much potential.
fluffypup chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
great so far
Fmh chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Please carry on with this story I have read many of these but never one that was finished!
Fmh chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
This looks promising thank you
MollysSister chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
I do hope you plan to continue this story? I just happened upon it today and I am completely hooked. The idea of it is facinating! Its quite well done!
Barb8 chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
When are you going to do another update? Poor Severus and I really hope that Hermione can help him recover.
maidragiin chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Oh, Please, please continue this story!

I shall beg if I must.

I agree that Hermione would at least contemplate such a large hearted action. I don't know what your plans are for Severus but I wonder if you might give some consideration as to having his disembodied/removed soul having/regaining some awareness? So that we can see what The Hollowing is like from his point of view. Think about it please?

maidragiin
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
MORTICIA HEARTLESS chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Your story is great so far. If you need a beta send your work to me. I correct spelling, syntax, and punctuation. You are the author, I just proof read.

MORTICIA