Reviews for Scion
Joysangel chapter 10 . 2/1
That was really good. Did you ever write Book 2? If so, Could you email me at and let me know? I would really like to know what happened to Daniel, that he does't want to talk about.
Kalinysta chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
You know why I think you're such a good writer? Because you pay attention to describing little details. Like: "He rubs at his hair distractedly, sending a little sand flying. When Daniel digs, he really gets into it, and it really gets into him. I can see dust collected in little wells on the cuffs of his sleeves and in the creases around his hips, and a long smudge across one cheek. His ears, where he always forgets to put sun block, are red and peeling."

That is such an evocative little piece of writing. You can SEE what Jack is seeing.

It's not easy writing from first person point of view, but I think you are one of the few people on Fanfiction who can do that and do it well.

Keep writing. More please! :)
Tony chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
Very fun story
freakazoid-13 chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
wo! this story is awesome! where's book two? *looks around feverishly*
Ksasera Aditi chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
I was amazed with this story, it was sweet and while it had some drama there wasn't really overkill in any areas. I just hope the NID don't get their hands on Danny.
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
more, please... this is brillent. i want to know whats going on with the camera thing. thius is a really excellent story, keep up the good work, and please update soon, its brillent.
Goldilocks Is Back chapter 10 . 3/23/2005
It was really good! Are you writing a second book? Please say yes, I want to know more about the camera's.

Goldilocks
QueenCria chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
So wonderful. and sad. good work.
ryan chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Enjoying the two stories about a little Daniel.

looking and hoping for more.

Keep up the writing.

Thanks
Honor chapter 10 . 7/13/2004
This is really cool. More soon please! Oh and some nice citrusy scenes between Jack and Daniel too. (Damn...I can't call him Danny..._')
Jane chapter 10 . 6/2/2004
Ijust finish reading all 10 pats of your book "scion" and wanted to write and tell you how much I enjoyed was so Daniel its just like reliving his keep writing I can't wait for the next book.I must know whats with the Jane
Lady Amarra chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I hope there is more to come around this story arc, danny is such a sweet boy, and I want to know what this dull guys did with poor Danny boy as he still was a child.. this Camera thing is gving me shivers.. ew..
Kazuki Landen chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update!
PLEASE!
Short Fat Fag chapter 10 . 5/14/2004
This is an amzing story! I just love it! Jack & Daniel walking around the house naked would be a great thing to see. :)
I can't wait for Book 2 to come out, hurry up and update soon.
Short Fat Fag chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Okay I'm an idiot, the whole story seems to be here. My bad. Still like it.