Reviews for Let It Burn
Amantes chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
OI! you alive? common you need to update, no one haves writersblock for this long...
Tueske chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
So what I wanted to give my self a review! Tha only means mor reviews for me! I give this a 92% on a scale from 1-100%. Why didn't I give myself a 100 you ask? Well that's easy! Because I could of made the chapter way longer than waht it was, but if I did it wouldn't have been as suspsensful as it came out!

Tueske Koenami
Dalder chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I was kicked off fanfic, so, I have a question, can I rejoin your c2?
Enter User ID or Pen Name chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Hi. Yeah, I joined your C2. What's Inuyasha? I saw it advertised once. Isn't it the demon dude?
Kei-Ookami.kara.mori chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
I LIKE THE STORY! UPDATE SON!
lyn chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
write more
LuClipse85 chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
It's about damn time, Tueske-chan! I was waiting FOREVER for you to update this story!

I swear, you're the only person on this site that could get me to love drama! I think this is your best story yet! I absolutely love it! The whole time the song kept playing in the back of my mind! And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that scene where Inuyasha's standing nekkid in the moonlight in the hotel! **-** The damn Hojo! I hope Kagome beats the living crap outta him in the next chapter!

Y'know, when you think about it, it did sound like Inuyasha actually loved Chi. That was so sad..T_T. Poor Chi. But Inuyasha is destined to be with Kagome, that's just the way it is.

Tueske Koenami, As the Queen of Humor, I command you to continue this story! IT'S GOLD! GOLD, DIAMONDS, AND RUBIES! I love it! I'm looking very forward to chapter four! -Ja ne!

-LuClipse85, The Queen of Humor
Rounin Kyo chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Awsome! Hey, how can I join ur C2 Community?
TheFutureFromLove chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Love it...keep updating
LuClipse85 chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Oh so it will let me send another review...

Okay, I love it! You WILL update that, girl! That is too good a story to leave hanging like that! *shyly* I DO have a suggestion as to what could be a future chapter...

Anyway, LOVE IT! Update!

You know, InuYasha did make a good point. Beautiful woman, married, and still a virgin? Even if Kagome COULDN'T have kids that still wouldn't stop a guy from gettin' some! Oh yeah, Hojo's gay. Definitely gay! Maybe not "Will&Grace" gay, but gay as hell!
San17 chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
Nice finish of the chapter, the fanfic's really coming along, please update soon, wanna read more.
sweetnsad chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Hehehe that makes total sence! i always thought hobo was gay_ lol he sure fits the part. plz update soon!
p.s i LOve that song.
LuClipse85 chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
OH! JUST WHEN THE TENSION WAS BUILDING UP!
It kills me when you do that Tueske-chan! Especially when I'm trying to kill time at 1:23A.M. 1:23A.M! InuYasha's about to come on! I gotta go!
*playing around* Don't forget, I know where you live! I'll come after you if you don't upgrade this and the Forbidden Chapters!
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
There ya go with the abrupt endings again!
Now this one I love! Kagome's on top and InuYasha's an exec with the same anger management issues!
By the way, I'm a member of ! And I got three stories posted: 1)InuYasha's Nightmare, PG-13, 2)Otaku, G and 3)Omedeto Tanjobi, InuYasha; PG. I want you to read them and tell me what you think!
I love your story! I love how it's set up in the modern age!
I normally don't like Usher, but I've actually heard "Let It Burn"...it's pretty tight. Nice parody-like lyrics you made
punkkagome chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
I like it alot! I'm looking forward to your next chapter!