Reviews for Beneath the Desert Sands
Akila E. Ferrari chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow...still twelve years old but want to do something...l-like that...
Myst: Hm, cool stories! Especially when Bakura said 'want Anzu'!
Yukito: Uhh..yeah..Mystorune..stop grinning like that..pervert.
Myst: What? I'm a guy...just halucinating (sp?) that I the one who said 'want' with an husky-deep-sexy voice to Murakami-chan, what's the big deal... (T_T)
Yukito: He's brother will kill you, y'know. Oh, uhh...Chi Yagami-san this fic is reaally great. (u)
bakura lover chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Yami you snivvling goose moron idiotic idiot she hates u so lisen
Animefan147 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Oh my Ra! That was amazing!I effing loved I couldn't review for the first chapter so I am going to write it right now in this review. The first part with Anzu and Bakura was funny. I was kind of heartbrokenwhen Bakura left Anzu. Second chapter was AWESOME like PRUSSIA! If you know what i mean:)Keep on doing what you do best:WRITE FANFICTION! WOOHOO
Mulanzu chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
Well, In my honest opinion, I only really liked chaps 1 and 6 up till 10. The parts where she fell in the hole were more interesting to me than when she was in Egypt. They were the cutest _

I didn't like the ending because he died, but then I saw that u were doing a seq, so I was like "Ok then its not such a bad ending if she's bringing them back reincarnated."

But then I read the seq and it only had 2 chaps, Bakura's not even in it yet. I liked how u reminisced on this story in the 1st chap of the seq and how u made the 2nd story quite humorous and suspenseful. But u haven't updated it in years, and I hate giving reviews to stories that leave me in suspense and may never be updated. So I do hope u get back to it, and then I shall review :)
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
Interesting Story, I liked it.

TDH
Emi Takahashi chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
this story was sad (sob)
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
AWESOME!
CelestialPheonix Maiden chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Please continue!
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 10 . 10/31/2005
heyz! are you still around? i luv ur story! its been 4ever since ive been on this site and i lost all my reivewer ppl! i hope u can review me! i got 2 new stories up including a poem. sob...please review me!
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
I just LOVE this story.I feel as if that's how Anzu and Bakura should meet eachother...
DieHardREBEL chapter 10 . 7/2/2005
Interesting..sad ending though T_T
Soleil-Princess90 chapter 10 . 3/8/2005
Wow that was deep it was also really sad I'll help you with the sequel now that I actually read it all.
Cinonomon Twist chapter 10 . 2/25/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed at all to this. I feel so bad :( But this was really good the ending made me want to cry. I hope you make a sequel (sp?) to this. Anyway this was such a good romance story and my Chinese friend agrees with me as well (she was reading it with me at her house). Sorry (again) for not reviewing other chapters but I normally check my mail to see if people update but 'cause my e-mail doesn't work *mummers stupid mail* I couldn't check if you had updated or not, plus I have like such a busy schedule I bearly have time for anything anymore (. I gotta go great work as usual . *gives 2 thumbs up*
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
You killed my fave character of all...sniff, sniff...But I am going to hold you to that promise there better be a sequel and a happy one too. I loved this story so much, sniff...sniff...
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
you killed bakura...wtf mate? Does that mean Anzu becomes queen though? 0o I mean Yami was planning on marrying her and he kind of died without an heir and seth died so his cousin can't be pharoah. I know it's completely irrevevant but it popped into my head and I had to ask. But anyway even though it was angsty (everyone seems to be angsty right now even me) I liked it. A bit rushed but its better then no update. Anyway loved the story and hope you get a sequal out b4 I have to go to Japan this summer, bye!