Reviews for Summers' Sister and Snyder's Shins
kewliobeans chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
lol! Dawn is so funny!
Alani chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
LMAO! I could really see Dawn kicking Snyder in the shins!

Good one.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
“My sister doesn’t like you,” she informed Snyder, giving him her best innocent look. She looked younger than twelve, and maybe she could feign naivety and get away with insulting him.

“How unfortunate,” Snyder said dryly. “I don’t like her either.”

LMAO! That's great! I could so see that exchange happening between the two of them!

I also really liked this one:

Dawn looked up from her tuna casserole and declared, “I kicked Mr. Snyder in the shins.”

There was silence all around the table.

“Are you serious?” Buffy finally asked.

Dawn nodded.

Buffy stood up, walked over to Dawn, and hugged her hard. “God, I love you.”

*grins* I can easily see that one too.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
“So, what did you girls do today?” Joyce asked over dinner.

“Slayer stuff,” Buffy said. “You?”

“Gallery stuff,” Joyce smiled. “What about you, Dawnie?”

There was silence all around the table.

“Are you serious?” Buffy finally asked.

Dawn nodded.

Buffy stood up, walked over to Dawn, and hugged her hard. “God, I love you.”

Joyce was trying not to laugh. “Dawn…that wasn’t…very nice…you should…know better…violence isn’t…” she gave up and collapsed into a fit of laughter.

“What worries me,” Joyce said, wiping tears from her face, “is what you’ll do once you have to go to high school.”

Buffy nodded. “He can make your life pretty miserable. That is, if he doesn’t go the way of Principal Flutie first.”

“What?” Dawn asked. “All that ‘we are your friends’ stuff?”

“No,” Buffy clarified. “I meant if he doesn’t get eaten.”

“Oh.”

Chances of this seemed fairly unlikely. Maybe it’s not to late to become super pious, Dawn thought, so I could enroll in a private school. Or possibly a convent.

* * *

A few months later, the news came via Buffy. As disturbing and somewhat tragic Snyder’s…death and digestion…was, Dawn breathed a sigh of relief when she heard about it.

That’s one less problem to deal with.

Good going, Dawn! You sure showed Snyder that a Summers cannot - and should not - be messed with.

Keep up your awesome writing!
Miranda chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
your note at the bottom was wrong. The fifth amendment is prisioner's rights, the phrase of 'pleading the Fifth' is dirived from the right to not incriminate yourself. Basically you don't have to testify or answer any questions from the police that you don't want to.

The phrase you have in brackets is from what is commonly called the 'Miranda Rights'. The miranda rights are basic rights that a suspect of a crime has to be made aware of before being interregated as the suspect of a crime.

You just got the two a little confused. The Fifth Amendment was correct in that instance and not the Miranda rights
liana chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
... *still laughing*

you made a funny !
EmmieLou555 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
another fab one! congrats!
katie farmer chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
ha, ha. that was funny, and oh so dawnie like.
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Lol I love it!
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hm... I just noticed that you write a lot of little Dawn fics. Oh well. This one made me smile too. Kicking Snyder in the shins? Where do you get your ingenious ideas? Great story, B.
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
ROFL
mistymidnight chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Okay, I really don't want user/reviewer/author/story bashing in my reviews. "Someone", I'd remove valentine indigo's review as well as yours (sorry, VI, I think you understand where I'm coming from, though), but I can't remove signed reviews, only anonymous ones. And the only reason I removed your most recent was because of the final sentence. (The story's rated PG.) Look guys, I really don't want fighting or bashing of ANYONE, period. I'm sorry for any misunderstandings and disagreements, and I'm just gonna leave it at that. Thanks.
mistymidnight
valentine indigo chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
YAY! principle snyder GOT IT! Yay mistymidnight! Yay Dawn! Yay Gidgetgrl for reccing these fics!
they make me happy...so happy im like the road runner or something BEEP BEEP i love dawn the road runner.
anywayz, salie or whateva your name is, i think your just mean! I wish gidgetgirl could block you from reading her stories, cause you're too much of a bitca to deserve to read them. i wouldn't have even found THESE stories if it wasn't for her, and i dont review much, cause i'm lazy, but then i feel bad cause its not like authors are lazy when they write. maybe you wouldn't have found them either, if your just reviewing today. so you read her stories and take her recs and then bash her? i hope mistymidnight removes your review.
ahem. sorry. i don't like mean people.
TK chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hey,
I have been reading all of your little Dawn stories since I spotted the first one. To say they're great is an unstatement. They are truly extrodarnary work. I enjoy each and everyone you write. I happen to like little Dawn stories or her thoughts because it's always fun to see how fans feel she would have acted when she was younger. The ones where she tries to copy Buffy are adorble. I don't have a little sister, but I have a little brother that acted that way around my older brothers.
I hope you write more. I think, you are a great writer, and I look forward to reading more. I occationally write 'Little Dawn' stories, but none of them have been as enteraning as the ones I have read of yours.
Have A Great Day!
TK aka TK2
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Another great Dawn fic! Suggestion: You might have already done it, but i don't remember it, you should do a fic with a very small Dawn asking the scoobies all about "the facts of life", it could be fun! but if you've already done one like it, then send me the link, pretty please!