Reviews for Letters
Jaliy chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Great story!
CaptainOats4442 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hey! I thought this was very good. I did a lot of fan fiction like this on the actual O.C. website. Hey, did you know that the actual letters written to Summer and his parents are in the book, THE WAY BACK, which is the story you don't see on t.v. A sort of fiction noveilization of the show?

Mandye
Christy Corr chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
"Captain Oats, check."

Um... hadn't you said that Seth had left the Captain behind?

I really hate Marissa now. I mean, she used to annoy me before the finale, but seeing Seth arguing with her really did it for me. She's too self-centered for her own good!

The Eyebrows... I'm touched that Seth remembered to tell Sandy to take care of them.

Seth's letter to Summer was... *incredibly* sweet. The whole fic was very much in-character.

Seth is just so stupidly sweet and cute! I can't believe he went to Tahiti, and I can't believe *stupid* Theresa got pregnant and made him so miserable.

The OC fandom is lucky to have you, Ashley. Good work.

100 days to November 4th...

Chris

-who is listening to "Hallelujah" and felt quite an urge to cry while reading this fic
DnG4eVeR chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
omg! i was looking for ginny/draco fics and i came along here and i found this AWESOME fix.. damn im still wondering what would be in those letters.. and im a true shipper of seth and summer too.. they're soo cute together! i NEED the O.C... your gonna make me ssad now! lol :-(
Irish Silhouette chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Arrgh! I know! What WERE in those letters? And, yeah, I hate Theresa. She sucks. She's totally ruining everything. What if Ryan doesn't come bacK! He has to! I'm worried about Seth, too... I love Seth! I hope he's okay, and he has a fun time in Tahiti, even though I know he'll miss Summer to whole time. I just hope he doesn't hook up with some random girl! That would be awful!

Love

*Bridget*
Boston Rob chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
( This was so sad! I loved it, though, very good. And I agree with you - it's all Marissa's bloody fault.
Beeeezus chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
i wanna see what happens when he finally comes back!
Christy chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Good job, I"m curious about those letters too.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Heh, this is a good way to explain the season finale... on Seth's behalf anyway. I too am very curious as to what exactly Seth put in those letters... only I like your take on it a lot more than what I think they say.
I think he screwed up real bad and put some really dumb things in the letters, especially Summer's. He was really emotional when he left - he'd have to be or else he probably wouldn't do something so stupid. He probably said something that will make Summer want to break up with him.. which is a shame because aside from the whole father thing, it always seems to be him that screws up their relationship and I want Summer to screw up for once..
Anyway, yeah, rambling rocks. Good story. Continue?
Kara
HOTTERTHNU chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
i really liked the letters. but i have to point out: seth did not see past oliver's facade either. ryan (and luke) were the only ones who did. so please stop blaming marissa for ryan leaving when she wasnt like, the only naive one during that whole drama. also, i hate theresa too. hopefully she will miscarriage or the baby wont be ryans. it would seriously screw the show up. josh sucks. oh, and the whole take care of your eyebrows/bathing thing? priceless.
unfolddream chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hey, I liked this. I agree w/ you that Theresa kind of sucks now. And they made Eddie even more bad, with the whole abusive thing. I thought Eddie would have been nice.
Way2obsessed chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
omg great letter writing! i was almost crying agian to. i was also really curios to see wut was in those letters and also i (and like every other gurl in the world) is like totally worried about seth. again great story its just wut kinda thing i needed to settle my mind on all those mysteries
chany chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
yeh not bad.
babybash05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I agree with you on the whole theresa thing and that she should have taken precautions when she was having sex with ryan, but i don't think that the baby is his. there is a 50/50 chance that it could be his. if it were his then that would just fuck up the whole show. and i really don't agree with you on the whole marissa thing either. b/c ryan told all of them that he thought something was up with oliver including seth and none of them believed him. i mean sure they apoligized after the whole incident but what's done is done. although he did forgive seth right off the bat and he did not do the same t marissa. weird but nice fic and it brought tears to my eyes
SethCohenFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Wow, this is really good... I wrote my own interpritations of the letters, but only Summers... but this one was really really really good. *huggles Seth* He is just awesome! We really should push for an earlier release date! But they need fliming time right? Wow, this was really good!
Kim