Reviews for Garage Kids
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Totally awsome!
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Hey. I've been here before, like I mean I reviewed before, except now I'm actually on . In short, ever since the first time I read it, I've fallen in love with your story. I know you may not value it very highly but I do. There's no obligation, but I hope you finish this story. Even if it's just a measly one chapter to wrap up the plot, that would make a difference to, probably a lot of us judging by the 147 reviews, 44 favs and 19 followers. But hey, if u dont want to, I get it. Thanks anyways for making a truly astounding fanfic.
Jeremie chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Hi. It's been 7 years since you updated this. It's the greatest fic I've read in a while. Please update. Thank you.

-J
A friend chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Listen, I just finished reading your little profile thing and I'm disappointed in your lack of faith in this story. I thought it was great and am dying to hear how it ends. You say your embarrassed by it but, believe it or not, I know how it feels. Even though I'm really just a beginning writer I have thought up stories and started them out all eager and happy-go-lucky then later I've realized that they don't have much potential and are over all kind of juvenile, so I stop writing them. Then, I end up feeling like I disappointed myself, or at least my past self who believed that the stories would be a sure-fire hit. So now I've started on an endeavour to finish those stories. Even though I don't really like them anymore, I feel it's a waste of creativity. So please, be better than me, don't leave Odd, Anna and the gang hanging. Please finish the story. It would be the biggest waste of creativity and brilliance I have ever known if you did. Please.
A friend chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
I really enjoyed your story, it's one of the first fanfics I ever read. I know your probably busy with work or other things, but I hope one day, you finish it. It would be a tragedy for talent such as yours to go to waste. I wish you luck with your writing career, wether or not you choose to pursue it, and sincerely hope I get to read your works again some day.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
bjsdklgkjgd
Tori chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Hello, I just stumbled across your story while looking up Garage Kids(for the millionth time) and I got sucked into it right away. I've got to say I'm really amazed at all these wacky (but super-cool) ideas. I'd have never thought of having an alternate plot off garage kids like this. True genius. But I was wondering about a few things. 1st, when did you start writing this? Was it really like 2004? 2nd, how did you come up with this whole double-identity Odd thing? It kind of freaks me out but it's soooo interesting! Little tip, a few chapters back you mentioned how you'll just call the virtual universe Lyoko, but in the garage kids episode it was actually called Xanadu. If you already know this oh well.
Hope you keep going with this story! It's horrible to leave your fans hanging don't you know!
Kimmiko T chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
I love this story!

Please update really soon!

Thanx!
Alex chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I would like to know if you can find this on Youtube or hulu, if you can please send me the URL. Also your review was good
Brawling-Duelist chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Actually it's Xanadu, not Lyoko, other than that this is good.
Lucinda chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
I like that WAY better then Code Lyoko, and that is saying alot.
eternal mist chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
how can i find the episodes to that tv show, garage kids?
GottaLUVmyth chapter 14 . 10/11/2008
*Knock, Knock*

Hello?(-lo?-lo?-o?)

Is anybody there?(-ere?-re?-e?)

It's been over two years since this great story has been updated. Did you lose inspiration/story outline/etc.? If you did, could you at least let your readers know?

I really like this. Alternate Lyoko fics are a personal favorite, and I love how you incorporated the canon show in with the pilot, and the original plot in with the world. Your 'origin of Odd' is wonderful, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this leads.
Anti Arukasa chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I'm reviewing this story now. YOU HATH BEEN WARNED.
Sitggy chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
there was a difference between XANADU (lyokos original name) and Lyoko the computer was at factory level before, but KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I WILL DEFEND U FRUM FLAMERS (grabs shotgun)