Reviews for Fears
alamodie chapter 1 . 1/15
This is fantastic! I haven't thought about that in a long time, but you're spot on about that episode, it makes her seem incredibly shallow. Incredibly original and heartfelt backstory you came up with, and sweet fluffiness! 3
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Thank you. And you're right. That WAS lame. And another thing, why on Earth was Shane practically naked in that scene? That REALLY didn't make any sense. Great job. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Fallen Asylum chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was wonderful! I was so upset about Tori's fear, being so, well, stupid, to say the least. This story clearly addresses that and makes Tori's fear have so much more depth. Nice job!
Andriela chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Yes! I felt so bad for Tori because she had such a bad fear. They made her seem dense. Like Shane and Dustin's fears were good, still not the greatest, but at least better than Tori's. Your story made her fear have so much more depth. good job!
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Thank you. As sad as that story was it provides us with a good reason for Tori's fear; I mean, come on, that was sad. Couldn't they have given her something better? Great job! I hope to read more of your stuff!
Jenni chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Know this story has been around for awhile, but I just discovered it and wanted to review anyway. :-) Thank you SO much for writing this. Tori was my favorite character and I thought it was really insulting to her that they made her worst fear getting her hair cut-it made her seem like a stereotypically ditzy person. I love the reason you came up with-VERY original, and it makes a lot of sense. It's very well-written, too :-) Keep up the good work!
cRazed chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I didn't watch this episode so I didn't know what happened but I think your story is so sweet! Love the Tori/Dustin moment
One And Only Trey chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Ooh. Very good.

Sad, and very realistic. It makes it alot more sensical.

You are great, just so you know.
Part of the Queue chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Hi, I love this story, it totally explains the imbalance. anyway, I'm reviewing likea year later because I read it ages ago and I want to put in my favourites. Bye!
Crimson-Ranger chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Tee-hee, cute. I love the Tori/Dustin moment. D
MzDany chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I liked this very much! You did a great job in adding some much-needed depth to this particular episode. That was a really clever and realistic explanation of Tori's fears. And I love the poignant Dustin/Tori friendship.
TurnCaryn chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
You know that I don't watch this show, but how sweet and serious. I really like that you give such depth to characters that at times can seem so one dimentional.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
nice great work, i love how u write PRNS. U r very talented. Keep it up :- )
GelliBean chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aw, this is adorable! I loved it!
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Um apperently i'm not the only one who thinks Tori's sisters name is Alexandra and that Blue crush is tori's favorite movie. I'm not saying anyone copied anyone i just find it weriod when people think the except same thing i do. okay with that out this was an alsome movie and i loved the Tori/Dustin moments!