Reviews for The Prince of Thieves
Stina Whatever chapter 34 . 1/20/2013
Great story, love your portrayal of everybody, so great
Omgu8mynewt chapter 34 . 4/1/2011
Read the whole story through and really liked it, the last chapter was great! Thanks for a good story that made me happy for a few days or so :)
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 34 . 3/2/2009
CONGRATS on a great fanfic. It is so cute, I could so imagine this being a X-Men: The Movie movie! *lol* I enjoyed reading The Prince of Thieves immensely. Loved it!

I'm disappointed that Remy didn't make it to the third movie *shrug* Hey, here's to hoping for an X4!
k-hunter2000 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I loved your story!
tfobmv18 chapter 34 . 6/17/2008
It loved it. The ending was really good. Keep up the good work.
E2Bella chapter 34 . 12/21/2007
I really DO wish that there was a sequel but oh well I enjoyed it either way. OMG it was just so good!
E2Bella chapter 30 . 12/20/2007
OMG I love the ending for this chapter. Dunno why I jus do!
E2Bella chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
JUST began reading and already LOVING your story! Great work chica!
lovestoread chapter 34 . 9/27/2006
loved the ending! and everything else! was gambit in X3... i never saw him, even though i so desperately looked for him.
RandomWeirdo chapter 34 . 7/14/2006
That was a super story, keep up the good work! :P

Jojo the Random Weirdo
kahjit chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
I like the story a lot, just one little thing , in french my sister is ma soeur not mon soeur, mon implies that the word is male. keep writing stories like this please!
Rixxistro chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
“Alright.” Ororo handed him a cup. “Go in the bathroom and fill it up for me.”

“D’accord Stormy.” He replied just to piss her off.

Can anyone say PUN? Sorry, heh heh, um...lets see, I pretty much love this fic so far...it definately going on my favorites...:D

Have a PIxxi Stick

Rixxi
Deviant Logic chapter 34 . 1/28/2006
I have a question for you: is English your second language? I don't mean that as an insult. There just were a couple of mistakes in the story that were much like the ones that I see when proofreading assignments that my ESL friends write. If I'm wrong, then they're just a couple of errors that aren't even all that big.

Anyways, that was a very cool story; I enjoyed it very much The ending made me feel all gushy inside. *applause*
Blame the Cupcake chapter 34 . 10/10/2005
dude i was expecting him to give her a big all slobbery kiss. ah well normally i dont like romy's but dude that was awsome

lj
Blame the Cupcake chapter 19 . 10/9/2005
i have younger cosins and feel remy's pain

i totally feel for him

damn you power ranger DAMN YOU!