Reviews for Makai to Jigoku no Aida
Guest chapter 39 . 10/15/2012
Sesshoumaru can save the demons? And why Inuyasha refused to help his brother? It would be right to keep balance between demons and humans. The modern world is really more unpleasant than the Sengoku era
fridayfairy chapter 39 . 2/11/2012
a good story. i sometime forgot to breath while reading your story. hope you continue to write. i'm putting your story in my fav and alert.
t wrecks chapter 39 . 3/15/2010
Wonderful, I had to reread from the beginning, very good story. Hope you are soon inspired to continue it
KatzeIason69 chapter 39 . 3/14/2010
really great! thought you gave up on this story, but i'm gald you didn't.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 39 . 11/6/2007
No I have not read the story yet i just wanted to know if you plan on finish it. Because I would be depressed if I read a good story that is forever incomplete.

D

So let me know k,

Ciao
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
Hold up im confused ... did he kill Rin? i understand he killed his son but did he kill rin?

r4k
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
BOUT TIME BITCH!

u Shoudl have died a long time agi and more painful shyt after trying to kill kagz inu should have

o0o well next chap!

r4k
QueenTatooine chapter 39 . 5/23/2006
That would be really crazy, I mean seeing yourself as a baby, that is just kinda disturbing.

Looking forward to more.

~QueenTatooine
Inudaughter chapter 39 . 5/17/2006
wild
Inudaughter chapter 28 . 5/17/2006
really nice that Kagome's friends and Sota are engaged in this story
snowy chapter 39 . 3/18/2006
great fic! please write more soon!
tankbbg chapter 39 . 2/4/2006
How pretty! Please update and please make Sesshoumaru not so...homocidal...Add some Rin!
RobinofYJ chapter 39 . 11/28/2005
Hope you're alright. According to the author notes, you were supposed to post the rest of the chapter within a week. It's been nearly 10 months now. Well, if you are out there and still interested in fanfiction, hope you find your muse soon and finish this story. If not, thank you for the work you did. You provided great entertainment with no physical reward for yourself.
star chapter 39 . 10/15/2005
update plz!
Megn chapter 39 . 10/4/2005
great story, add more on!