Reviews for Romantic Love
erica chapter 1 . 6/3
holy crap that was so good! poor harryyyyyy! xD
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Poor Kim ;-)

Just think about him... surrounded by all the other people present in the mess hall, even if it is only Neelix... ;-)

Ciao!
Taskmaster42a chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Really enjoyed this story-I wish this had been the final scene in "Disease". Hope you will continue with this train of thought. It was the right time for Seven to finally re-evaluate her opinion of emotion attachments and who better to explore it with than Harry.
Mily chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Ooh _ is there going to be more? Please please please! This was great!
FrameofMind chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Hi - this isn't really a review about this fic I guess (though I did read it a while ago and I thought it was cute!) but I was just on your bio page and I saw the little rough draft thing you had for the fic you might do based on that Next Gen episode, and I just had to tell you that I actually considered basing an Inu/Kag fic on the exact same one (Attached)! Weird huh? It was just one of those little inspirations in the back of my mind that I'd probably never get around to doing, but I thought that was kind of a funny coincidence. Anyway, being a trekkie myself (which you probably guessed considering I know the title of the episode from just that little bit of dialogue - assuming I'm thinking of the right one), not to mention a diehard Inu/Kag fan, I'd love to read it if you ever do write it!

Ta ta! - FrameofMind (jeeze, I just remembered, even my pename is the title of a Next Gen episode - you know, the one where Riker keeps going back and forth between an insane asylum and the Enterprise, and he can't tell which is reality - it's my favorite!)
starstrucked chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Aww ;) I'm a sucker for a good K/7. Lovely. I hope to see more Harry n' Seven from you soon.
longnite chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
I'm not a Seven fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I do like this look at her. You have this pair very much in character and interacting in an entertaining fashion. I always liked Harry...if there was ever a female that might have helped him move ahead...it would have had to be Seven! They were very much at the same level of maturity and I think it would have made Seven a little more likable. I mean, who could possibly dislike Harry's "girlfriend"? LOL! Well done!:)
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This is a nice addition and makes perfect sense right down to his blush. Quite in character. Well-done!
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Well, you certainly nailed Seven with that one! Clueless woman. The poor dear's probably *still* walking around clueless about the nature of true love - and let's hope to God she's not still with Chakotay! Well done.