Reviews for A Warm Cup of Tea
Well done. Nicely written
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
sadddd! [[[
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
But that was soo sad. It cant finish like that. i really want to see Nejis view. and maybe how they are happy together. Please write a sequel. the story is short but really good but I would love if there was another ending. Please send a note if youll write more. Thank you. ]
Ala chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
the story is good and worth reading.
Fooshi chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was... wow. That was really amazing. I am so glad I read that. It takes a very splendid writer to make me enjoy a couple that I normally don't, but this story did just that. I don't even know words to describe how lovely that was. I hope you get my point.

To anyone who is reading the reviews of this story to debate if they should read it or not: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, READ IT!
Loving Him chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I love it, Hinata always so under confident and articulant. I think you did a superb job!
OCQueen chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This is a good fic, I like that it seemed moe realistic (even though the Naruto series isn't realiztic in its own right)
Elina Crox chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
It is a well-written first person point-of-view. The way you describe what Hinata sees or thinks is just wonderful! It is very sad in the end, though.

Anyway, I hope you continue writing more fanfics! You have great talent in you. )
pops chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
and? she's right! neji sure is an impatience person!
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Beautiful yet sad story.

Interesting use of the tea as an analogy.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
ChiisanaAnisa chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
You know, to this day this fic stands as the best one about Neji/Hinata relationship in my opinion. It's just so telling - it has so much about them both, and you kept them wonderfully in character that it's almost amazing. Neji distant and cold and so 'not there', and Hinata meak, and almost gone in this charade they play.

Loved the theme too - with the tea, and the ending line is pricless and well imprinted on my mind. A wonderful, beautiful story that pulled at the dark strings on my heart.
viceleah chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
It's quite sweet but aww... Hinata is quite the not so fortunate here... but I got to say, it's quite good due to the details...
Ari chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
T-T oh poor Hinata. T-T but wow. this is good, sadness for Hinata aside... 3
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
i read it and it was awesome! yeah, very nice and sweet... hugs
shinji9585 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I'm fine with nejihinata pairings but honestly this is just too sad.