Reviews for Foxtrail
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
oooh the emotion and depth when Naruto realised is immense and the overview of the whole thing really digs in deep. Would like to see a sequel, maybe the kitsune boy finding out his father ain't dead or Naruto stopping the left over family from being killed or something.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love the way you don't know, you can't guess, until the end, and how Kyuubi had someone to mourn for him too, and who loved him. *TnT*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I loved it make more please.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
...*quietly decimates her tissue box*
BijinTsuki chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was way too good to keep as a one shot. By looking at your story update and publishing dates it might not make a difference but i am making an official request that this story continue as stated before its too good to be a one shot. Just had to put my two cents in as well. Hope you consider working more on this.
Musichowler chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Sweet, well written. Made me cry, but in a good way.
W.O.W chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Tousan ha? It's my first time reading story that involves Kyuubi's relatives. This is really really good. Like cookie goodnies good. It has potential to be more than just a one shot type of fiction. Hope there could be more...:D
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow. I adore this. It sends out such a heartfelt message that I can't help but comment on it. I enjoy the way your words flow, smooth and clear. Or something like that anyway. I'm not really eloquent with my words... Suffice to say, I really liked reading this and I like the mood it gave me. So thanks!
niknakks chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
(: i liked it! but wat does Owari mean? i noe it may sound stupid.. but still... neway u shud do a story with kyubbi's son(it iss his son rite?) and Naruto that b cool (: thanks!

Nikki
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Beautiful...and haunting.
Akiri chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Cute. You should do another chapter or something.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I have wanted to read this plot for forever! I think this is only the second "meet relatives of the kyubi" fic I have every found, and dang I want more...I realize this is ancient, but I'd love to see more of it. It's exactly what I've always wanted to find in Naruto fic...emphasis on the "two sides to every story," the chance for Naruto to be accepted or hated by someone he can't help feeling a connection to, a possible rejection of the prevaling worldview in Konoha that brings everything into question...
Lovely writing and imagery as well. Thanks for writing and sharing.
beatrix chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was... beautiful. really entrancing- ah it's hard to think of what to say about it... just beautiful, yeah
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
AW i Like this fic! It's sweet and i've never read one like this! I raelly like this, it makes one think! WELL DONE! CARRY ON WRITING!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
oh my gosh! This is completely brilliant!