Reviews for Lost Perspective 1
Good fic. Hopeful ending was welcome.
You did a delightful job of making Hermione absolutely repulsive.
Saissa chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Way OTT with the STTNG references and Quips.

And I cannot believe that Hermione has never heard of STTNG. It started in 1987. she did not start at Hogwarts until 1991. So she had 4 years to learn at least the basics of STTNG.

Hermione yelling I have no idea what he means is NOT believeable. Anyone else - yes but not from her.

I am a huge STTNG fan but it really has NO place in a HP fic.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I realize you posted this story a long time ago, but I had to drop a line anyway. When I was halfway through I hated this story. Harry would never do these things I shouted at the screen. Yet for some reason I kept reading. Then all of a sudden it made perfect sense so there it goes into my favorites.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
That was great,I nearly cried when I got to the part where James had put practically an imperius curse on the latter he sent to was beyond angsty for me! A good read! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Impressively written. Elegant phrasing, well paced.
dragoon109 chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
in canon james was neither intelligent nor talented except in transfig.

also i find it odd that james can speak of revenge considering the hundreds of people who wanted him and his gang dead.
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
What's a "potrix"?
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
haha! all that sci-fi stuff ron was saying was priceless! on to the next one!
Fyreheart chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
What a delightful "friend" Hermione is. She leaves him alone the entire summer, then feels she has the right to insult his appearance and personal choices? I wish Harry would grow a pair and tell her to either act like a friend or stay out of his business.
Saissister chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
O.O I never did like James :\
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
Yes, this works quite nicely. I stayed for your 'voice' but the story is growing on me. I haven't gotten into much dark!harry fics and I'm very curious where this is going...
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I normally only review at the end of a story, but I just thought I'd drop you a line a tell you that it seems so far as if Ill read the whole series. I'll try to write a few reviews here and there...
hochexplosiv chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
Intensive story. I'm off to read the next one now.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Well, seventeen is the age of majority in the Wizarding World; but sixteen is the age in the Muggle one in Britain. Maybe the Dursleys think they can toss Harry out to talk to the nice people in charge of council flats? (but of course not; they'd lose a valuable slave that way).

Love the garden talk; I remember watching WALLACE & GROMIT: CURSE OF THE WERERABBIT and wondering if the Dursleys were in the crowd going after the trophy (what a crossover _that_ would make!).

Good first chapter, thanks!