Reviews for Wolfe's Bane
noddingheadgirl chapter 30 . 4/16/2016
amazing fics. I assume that you aren't writing a new one but I wanted to let you know I've enjoyed these. I read the first few yearssss ago but I never finished. I just reread them thanks
sylvelle chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Well you know me.. You had to kill Galatea? Just so Max and Heidi could get it on. I don't want to lose Max.
Rowan Mikaio chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Just a quick shout-out for Sin-chan! I missed the parents until you mentioned him by name, though.
fan-freak121 chapter 30 . 8/18/2011
This one is done now right? You can leave me a message on my profile. Just click my name and go to my email. I just want to be sure.
word to the wise chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
go ahead and skip the ridiculous family trees. They don't advance the story and keeping everyone straight will just get annoying.
jarae076 chapter 30 . 11/25/2009
I just have to say that I am one of the ones that likes to read the story and then review. I have to say that this is one of the best that I have ever read. I think that it was incredibly complex as well as thought out. I do hope that you will make good on your AN and come back with a 5th story. I would rank you with the best that I've read up til now, Ruskbyte, Ashwinder, and Imogen.

Thanks again for a great read! I would love to hear more.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 30 . 3/7/2009
Great Story! I loved it! Kinda wondering why you never wrote the fourth story...(fifth if you count Union). I think it ended well, though i would have liked to see more of Heidi healing from Wolfe's death in the end. She was distraught and then a few months later, happily playing in the pool. You're so good at the emotional side of writing that i was a little surprised that you didn't include at least a little of Heidi's healing.

the aspect of Harry's super powers is definitely AU. I usually don't like Super!Harry stories, but you realistically pulled it off, so i didn't give up on it. I liked it a lot more than some stories I've read.

I'm curious as to what you've been up too since writing this. It's obviously been a while. Have you written your own novel? moved to a different site of Fan fics? do you even read these reviews still? I'm just curious since you've gotten a lot, and you responded to much of them at the end of each chapter. If you can respond, could you let me know why you didn't do the final story you had planned?
FirePhoenix86 chapter 29 . 3/7/2009
Great chapter! Harry's defeat of Yamato was almost sadly disappointing. When you think about it. Wolfe chased Yamato for years...and harry just happens to see his ship leaving the hills, and ends up defeating him. Makes harry seem all the more powerful than Wolfe, yet we know that Wolfe was the super sorcerer. It makes me wonder, if Wolfe had lived how long it would have taken him to finish off Yamato...great chapter!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 26 . 3/6/2009
OMG, Xander is such a freaking cutie pie! I would have trouble saying no to him after that unbelievable show of bravery too! such a cute and touching moment!

PS, i'm still holding out a hope that Wolfe might still be alive...it's probably fruitless, but i'm still holding out.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 23 . 3/6/2009
This is so sad...i hope against hope that either Holly saves him again, or his Phoenix transformation helps keep him alive. If anyone deserves happiness, it's Wolfe and Heidi.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 22 . 3/5/2009
Wow, this chapter was awesome! So much drama and battle! Loved it! A little on the long side, but i don't care, i like long chapters!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 17 . 3/4/2009
Okay, so Wolfe now has his son, i'm wondering now about his daughter, and whether he'll find Yamato, or leave him be...though remembering what he'd said about if Yamato didn't ahve his son, Wolfe would still be inclined to search for the evil doer because he killed Galatea...so my prediction is, Wolfe will take Westley and Crystal home with him, and then come back to find Yamato, but since before he does this, he'll help stop the slavery, he'll have allies in the Mirror Realm that will catch Yamato and kill him for Wolfe before he comes back, in return for freeing them from Tyranny.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
loved the little thing with Matt and Gudrun and the exhaustion thing, made me chuckle. the into to the chapter and the adding of yet another plot line made me sigh...how is Max going to get his son back if he has to stop all slavery as well?
FirePhoenix86 chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
Okay so this chapter was all nice and sweet, and it helped me update my character list, but, and i say this with all politeness in the world, get back to Wolfe already! lol, just leave us hanging like that! jeez
FirePhoenix86 chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
well, this was a good chapter, but i still want to know what's going to happen to Crystal!