Reviews for Double Your Surprise
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is suppose to just say double your surprise, right?
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I like it.
Hesperis chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
D
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Pftt, omg I just snorted I was laughing so hard. I don't snort, ever. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
congradulations on having your fanfic mentioned on t4 to daniel radcliffe

it helps make fanfictions known to all

his face - priceless
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was really good, I only heard of it because it was mentioned on T4 to Daniel Radcliffe, his face was priceless!
Lv's2read chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
hey your fanfic was mention on TV to Daniel Radcliffe himself on T4 that how i heard of it
belle chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
right, not gonna lie here, the only reason i read this story because, minutes ago, it was mentioned on T4 in an interview with daniel, so really, your kinda famous, so well done:)
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love this fic. I really enjoyed reading it. _
Draculella chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
*falls over laughing* That was priceless! Oh to be a fly on the wall for *that* conversation! "Hi Sirius, how are you today? Oh me, I'm fine, I secretly married your childhood nemesis a few years ago and soon your going to be a grand-god father, isn't that grand? Sirius? Sirius are you all right?" *thud*
fangirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
okay oky is been 6 years since you wrot this but it had me laughing so hard i just love it.
Sevlin chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
aww this story is so good ! can u continue please ,cuz i think u can write more !
lisa friedrich chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
this one stroy is turely out rachers it has no maening but i like it i wound lve to see a video of that story with the actours doing that the real oners Dainel Raffte and Alian rickmen

so werid that i lve it
Francine Marie chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aww, wonderful, cute, funny, and amazingly in character for a one shot. I am pleasantly surprised by how muched I could love such a short little story, but I did.

Thanks for the read
FullMetalDragoness chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I think you write a squeal where Harry tells his "dog-father" what happened. I'd lve that. On another note, I love this story! Good job!