Reviews for Her Story
spikeswife1 chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
The idea's good but it felt rushed, like it needed some fleshing out. You could really use an editor/proofreader, also. Typos and misused words made it very clumsy reading. Please don't take offense because you've got a great imagination and your stories are quite nice.
The Jolly Glomper chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
I always love a spuffy ending...even if it's not the end. although i think giles and xander-especially xander- would have a few problems w/ it. But in an ideal world, they wouldn't. and i like living in the ideal world sometimes.
Spikefan120491 chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
I love this story! please please please continue it! :-)
The Jolly Glomper chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Yay! I like how you've got Buffy all "And you better be here in the morning" and how she's all pissed at Willow. (but I don't think she should be angry at Tara. I haven't seen Buffy in a long, long time either, so if you do something wrong I probably won't notice.
samica chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
More is good. I like the whole Spike and Buffy bonding moments. I would love to see how the other Scoobies deal with it.
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Okay, it is very well writen, and I like where you are going with it. I'm a huge Spuffy fan. But, it wasn't very believable. Buffy wouldn't have missed Spike the most, and she realy did love Angel, so she wouldn't call herself naive for loving him. But, hey it's your story. Very well writen, you've got talent.
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
o i like..update...
The Jolly Glomper chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
You *points finger* Write more! please?
mel chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Hey, this story souns interesting... please continue writing?