Reviews for Memories of Light
Gennai's Apprentice chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
I guess you can call this a 'feed the author' review if it'll get you to finish this story, heh.

Chp. 7 Review:

Well, it definitely explained a lot of things in this chapter, but also made it a bit cheesy as well. I also finally noted the connection to CB:The movie when Ruki walked into Gennai's office and recognized the whole jail scene. I'm wondering if you cast Gennai as the lead bad guy because they have the same voice actors. I'm also wondering what gave you the inspiration for this story.

Chp. 8 Review:

Caught a couple more grammar errors like in 7, but not enough to become an annoyance. As you mentioned there are now more questions that need to be answered, perhaps too many so as to make the story a bit convoluted. I was sort of hoping for some dream flashback sequence for Takeru, since he was the only one with adequate perspective, but it's a little too late for that now I guess.
Gennai's Apprentice chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
Ugh, had to re-read the fic from the beginning, just so I could figure out what was going on, not that it was a lot to read, or that anything's wrong since I enjoy the story. It's just that this isn't the kinda story you can walk away from and just start reading again.

As for this chapter, it's great! Got just the right amount of humor, and as in Noir-ish (if there was such a word) tradition fills me with more questions and demands that I read on. Unfortuantely, I gotta finish my hw lol. I'll be back and review the other chp. Till later!

-Jenji
Forlorn Melody chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Interesting, and sorry for the late review, but because of complications of not being able to log-in, I didn't realize that this had been updated.
DigiChick chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
This is such a cool story! Sorry I haven't reviewed it yet. You're an awesome writer. Anywhatzle, this chappie was great. Please update as soon as humanly possible! Luved it.

Digi_Chick
kate problem chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
I like it ] Please continue
Alexian-goddess chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
omg you finally updated! it's been a long time since i've read a fic that's worthy of someone to actually THINK and not just go "aw" from the fluffyness. ur fic is amazing. it really is so please update soon.
krista chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
This good, but I can't help that this fic is similar to cowboy bebop the movie- well some parts of it anyway.
Alexian-Goddess chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
it was tk? o m g! the whole time im thinking it was ken! wow! omg i feel so bad for Ruki i want to cry this fic is just so amazing in its dept i love it so nmuch! ur an fantastic writer!so please update soon!
Forlorn Melody chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
Takeru? That might explain the title, but I'm not sure. Wow, this whole time I thought it was Izzy, then Davis. Oh well, dark story enough to satisfy my addiction for them.
Forlorn Melody chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
Are you hungry still? The suspense in this chapter filled me up. Of course, my tired mind was confused when it switched from 3rd to 1st person. I thought Ruki was "droped" into the river, not the other guy. It was most likely because she was one of the characters mentioned right before the switch.
Alexian-Goddess chapter 6 . 11/18/2004
omg! u FINALLY updated! i love this chapter! it's one of the best! Finally some romance! aw whats wrong with ryo? please hurry up and update soon ok? waiting is so boring! i love your story it totally rocks!
Forlorn Melody chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
Another good chapter. Though in one of the "beginning" paragraphs you started two sentences in a row with "However." I can't wait for you to update this, but I understand if it takes a while.
pepperspray chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
This chapter is just as great as the other ones! It was definetly worth the wait to read it, and I'm sure that the next one will be fun to read to.
Alexian-Goddess chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
oh wow...this fic is still as amazing as it was the first time i read it. But what took so long? lol j/k anyways when is Ryo going to meet up with Ruki? This is a romance fic rigt? i can't wait for the next chapter please hurry and update soon.
Forlorn Melody chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
Still a great story. I love the action sequences. Though something seems to be missing from the "slow" scenes. I'm not sure what it is, but when I figure it out, I'll let you know.