Reviews for My Posession
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow, great job. That was a really good poem showing what Neil's thoughts might have been.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
A great poem fic. Very good.
Eternal E chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
It was really great, perfectly you captured Neils character
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
The rhythem and repetition really strengthened this short poem.

My favourite lines:

"Silence so quiet each footstep’s a bomb,

Before I was deaf, now quiet’s my song."
IloveRon chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
That was beautiful! And so brilliant!
Pheadra chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Wow, this was beautiful and touching... You are a great poet
Darkness chapter 1 . 11/8/2004

I loved it... A little tear scape from my eye... Is just... wonderful.

Continue, please... I need more of this precious poems... please.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Ok, so guess who's teary eyed! That was amazingly accurate sounding. WOW, awesome job!
nyxstealth chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
*gapes in awe* capture the emotions so accurately! Keep it up! _
DreamerChick chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Awesome work. I can't really say anything but WOW. Words escape me this is so good.
Dreamboat Kicks chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Hey, there! A big thanks for the reviews of my work! This lovely. You really captured one of the darkest, starkest scenes ever filmed, and you did in a really meaningful way. The second half of the last line, "my life is my posession" really throws and interesting light on Neil's actions. Since the film did not portray an actual depression on Neil's part, his suicide was always a bit of a puzzle (at least to me.) After reading your poem, I agree that since he had no control over anything in his life, Neil really would react by taking his very existence into his own hands. You have great talent as a writer! Thanks for being brave enough to share!
Hamster chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
It was beautiful. Perfectly fitting Neil's feelings of hopelessness and his father being the cause. That was wonderful.
I tip my hat to you