Reviews for Memento Mori
Kichi chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
love it :3
skyline angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
WOW. this fic is just amazing. it's really nice! i love the way you wrote the thoughts of robert gadling, and how wistful he is and how much he misses dream... it's really nice!

keep up the great work!
Lin16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
*tear*
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
yay. bitter with a twist of hope, just the way i like them!

(technical bits: i enjoyed the descriptions and imagery very much, i enjoyed the part about being good at fooling himself. the end felt a little rushed. there was no sort of pause waitaminute for hob, but then, he's probably used to that...)
Imry chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I'm really impressed. I quite enjoyed reading this. It was appropriatley sad, and yet it didn't seem overblown or melodramatic. That's often difficult to do when writing angst. Well done _
Kiki Cabou kcabouhotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
*makes sad, wistful "m" noise.*

That was very nicely done. :)
Suzaka chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Well I was going to write my own story quite along this very same idea. Thankfully, you got here first and wrote it much better than I could have. It was perfectly in character and managed to balance angsty with, well, Hob-ish-ness. Very nice
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
oh... beautiful. i always wondered what'd go on with that after poor morpheus bit the dust... :*( nice job
Jux chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Bravo.
"Even if those mortals happen to be immortal." - That may just be the perfect way to say that. And it is certainly very much in keeping with Robert Gadling. As this entire piece was.
The melancholy was not stifling, the atmosphere was not overdrawn. I appreciate this piece a great deal.
It feels like the skull in the Victorian painting, it feels like what the title means.
Well done.