Reviews for Revenge of the Angry Norwegians
Ded Account iz Ded chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was freaky. I LOVED IT! I WANT MORE OOCNESS!
Niten chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Dude. This story was actually pretty worthless.

But I gotta say, as anal as I am about what I read and even moreso about what I bother to review, that I can forgive every piece of crap you bother posting based just on this title. Absolutely great. Nothing else mattered, and your attempts at humor just paled in comparison to the title.

Good job. You made my night.
Hypothetically chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
That was so funny! I can't stop laughing. I keep bursting into randomly annoying fits of laughter.

Anything will set me off. Like the words 'tuba' or 'canada'.

You're writings great. Keep up the good work!
Kai's Gurl 247 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*laughs more*
Beth McBeth chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wahaahhah! _"" Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard again! Excellent Norwegins and pants! Hahhahah! I think I read another fic of yours about the pink thongs! that was great too! Please post more!

-Beth M.
Dominus chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
They're not stealing Roger's pants. ;-; Noo. That's worse than stealing the tie...
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
No, seriously, it's dangerous to make me snort that hard. Especially when everyone else is in bed!
Imagine the size of Big O's pants though...my word...
Gemini chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
!
Dizzy-no-Tanuki chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
lmao, nice another good one, plz keep them ah comen' well i finally got one of mine out but the second one got taken' off for "Disregard for proper language
(grammar,spelling,punctuation,etc)" ::chuckles:: mabye thats cuz i had an implied sex sence in a pg-13 story ::grins:: well just sayin' bye'