Reviews for The Fated Partings
ChocolateChipCookie28 chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
I love this story. :) I've only read 15 chapters, but I still love it. Into my favorites it goes.
TheMarauderBandit chapter 32 . 7/10/2011
I have been reading this since six, surviving on nothing but salt water taffy and a HUGE Pepsi bottle. And all I have to say is wow. You are amazing. You made the relationships so normal and real and I loved the end. So much. And you had great lines too. Half the time I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and the other half I was bawling my eyes out. And I don't cry much. You're a genius, I must tell you that. And I'm surprised you could write so well during all the stress you were going through (sorry about the loss of your classmate, even if it was a while ago). I think a few other people I know would like this, so expect more reviews later. I really hope you get this review, and that it makes you smile. Because you dserve that. Being so devoted to your story. And reviewers. You (and a few other people) are the people I respect. You have a great way with words. The story... was phenomenal. I am grateful I had the opportunity to read. I most DEFINIETLY will not be forgetting it anytime soon. Ohhh... and is it bad I most enjoyed the part where Jack was suffering? Yeah? I have that problem. So. Enough of this talk... You did an amazing job. I'm off to go read the sequel. Have an amazing day.

~Captain Bandit
RozaHathoway chapter 14 . 8/13/2010
haha... you called Ana a butthead? she's an awesome character! XD
Jesse's Girl chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Great story so far. I found this the other day and I can't stop reading it. Even though you wrote this over four years ago might I suggest reworking the format of this chapter. It was difficult to read because it was in large paragraphs. I kept losing my spot.

None other than that, great work. I will write a better review when I finish this.
PandylBas chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
gun suddenly appeared at the man’s cheek and he let go of her.

Me thought ana did that...but it still kewl.

Another thing, nice way to end the 2nd chapter when the story hasn't even started lol
padme17 chapter 32 . 4/14/2005
YAY how wonderful! Nice conclusion "I think he stopped breathing." A movie could end on that. How's about you give ted and terry a call for help on POTC 4!hahh taht would be awesome! Can't wait for the sequel (seriously you better get typing)! If your can possibly do this without screaming JACK AND ANA FOREVER! could you do a story in the future with Jack and Elizabeth. I've only found a few good ones and you have the potential. I was thoroughly entertained. Thank you. Peace, love, and POTC.
Lady Larissa chapter 32 . 4/13/2005
Phwoar. Great story. I love the Anamaria/Jack! ) Am looking forward to the sequel.
Celtic Spacey chapter 32 . 4/13/2005
I loved this story! It is so cool! Very good!
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 32 . 4/13/2005
Aw, it's over? But at least there's a sequel!

Wow, this chapter had me smiling from here to next Tuesday! Very very nice!

Haha, Jack's "attack of conscience" cracked me up! Poor guy; But that's a great excuse: "I get confused sometimes." I'll have to remember that.

I never would've thought to drop the vial into the ocean to rais the Pearl and its crew! Very clever! I'm quite glad they're all back.

And the whole scene with Wil and Liz's baby was quite touching. Jack named the baby after his mother? That is just too cute!

Well, I had a great time reading your amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all! Now, I must depart, and go read the sequel, which I am terribly excited about. Ta!

~Oprah Noodlemantra~
Celtic Spacey chapter 31 . 3/30/2005
Wicked chapter. Yeah! Barbossa is gone! Poor Ana, I'd have to batter Marko, he's very evil. This is so cool, update soon.
forceflow46 chapter 31 . 3/30/2005
p.s. sorry to tell you this but i didnt get that email yet ill check again but i did look on saturday and monday so i dont think its comin through maybe you can try an forceflow46 ?

forceflow
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 31 . 3/26/2005
Hello again!

Wow, that was a quick update. Yeah, it did take me quite some time to read it all, but I just couldn't stop! Addicting, I tell you.

Anyway, great chapter. I was a bit worried when Jack went overboard, but you saved him! Huzzah.

Aww, Poor Ana. That bit at the end is very sad. I think she deserves her revenge! But good ol' Jack's there to help here: very sweet!

Oh, there's to be a sequel? Fabulous! You can count me in!

Well, that's all I've got for now. Once again, fantastic work!

~Oprah Noodlemantra
forceflow46 chapter 31 . 3/26/2005
i'll check me email use daniel as much as you like it sounded great looking for the new story and yes RAIN

forceflow
morph chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Hi. I promise I'll read more of this fic. I just have to stop for now. It's very good. You have a nice way of describing things. One thing though, you tend to mix up 'their', 'they're', and 'there' a lot. i don't know if you do it through the rest of the story, but I just noticed it in this chapter.

You're from Canada! So am I! Born and bred in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I don't live there now, though. My mom moved me to Australia. (Adelaide, South Australia if you want to find it in an Atlas.) I really miss The Great White North. I went back last December for Christmas though. It was really nice.

Anywho...that's enough from me. I'll read the rest of this fic soon, I promise. :)

PS. I'm adding you to my Favorite Authors list. :D
padme17 chapter 31 . 3/26/2005
Whew! Go Jack! He so wins at the "hold your breath under the water" contest! Really enjoyed this chapter, except for the fact that everyone was all "Save Jack!" while Anamaria was bleeding her face out downstairs. Actually that's quite funny! oh...I'm evil. I happen to be from the Dallas area in Texas for your edification (you like that nice word usage- perhaps a bit superfluous) This fic is like the neverending story..except I actually don't want it to end! Keep up the great work!