Reviews for The Announcement, or, Telling Ada
Narthalion chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
HA! I like this alternate universe.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
A great story. Very well written.
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
..That was unexpected...but awesome!
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
*falls to the floor in a fit of laughter*

Best punchline I've ever read.
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This is highly entertaining stuff! I liked your less-than-dignified portrayal of the stiff and stern Thranduil. At first, I thought that Legolas' confession would be the opposite.
Notorious George Weasley chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
oh My GODS! I'm laughing to hard to say anything but THAT WAS SO GOOD!
nevermind chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Gotta love your sense of humor. Wonderfully twisted. LOL
IrishCream1010 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
HA HA HA! That was so funny my side was spliting with laughter! Hee hee, I was so surprised that Legolas was strait! (jk jkI love him...sort of...maybe...*rolling eyes and coughing uncomfortably* Anyhoo good job bye!:D
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
*falls over laughing*
Ow. That hurt. And now I have rug burn.
Oh well! Funny story!
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
*laughs hysterically* Oh, I enjoyed that. All hail the Great Master of Parody, Tenshi Androgynous-sama! *worships*
merrymagic chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This is a good story. I'm not a fan of slash at all but if that's what people want to write, then more power to them. I love Legolas, and so I was pleasantly surprosed to see that he is straight in your story. Good work!
Bow chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Who'd have thought that Thranduil was so tolerant and politically correct as to accept his poor straight son? LOL!
Speaking of, where can I order a well lubed Thranduil for my next party?
I love this bit: "The elderly Dwarf appeared to stop breathing upon hearing those words. His face turned an alarming shade of blue as he clapped a hand over his heart. Concerned, Thranduil whacked him solidly on the back, nearly knocking the shorter being over"
LOL! Can't wait to see the FĂ«anorian accompaniment
Drunken Brawler chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
LOL, this was great! I love your work for this very reason.
You're absolutely spontaneous. Keep it up hon.
cheers