Reviews for Rising Son
The Noble Maidens chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I loved this story. But I feel so sad for Graeme... I wasn't fair what happened to Lucy and their childrens. I wonder what other things Graeme will do in his timecance. If you have more ideas you should writte them.
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Guess timedancing runs in the family from the looks of things, eh? Well after taking a look at your deviantart page I just had to go on and read the fic that went with the drawing.

From what I understand, it's a stand-alone AU based on TGS. And a good one definitely!
K9 the First chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
O.O! Oh wow...that ending was so sad. I hope Graeme can fix everything.
Vigatus chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Really neat story
Twinsnake Coatl chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
This is an amazing story.

It's so sad what happened to Lucy and her children.
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Great story, although wasn't it agreed that in the gargoyles universe time couldn't be altered? I love the little bit at the end, with Graeme and his family, it was really sad.

Hope you write more gargoyles fan fiction.
Caboose chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
That'll teach Brooklyn to think twice before messing around again. :)
Good story-nice and heartrending while managing to be funny and touching all at once. Are you, by any chance, a Trekkie? Graeme's technobabble about chronoton particles sounded a bit Data- or Geordi-ish to me. :)
That idea of Graeme blasting through the timeline, trying to fix anomalies, put things right, and get his family back reminds me of a cross between "Quantum Leap" and that set of "Voyager" episodes where someone does basically the same thing, though his corrections to the timeline usually involve wiping out entire planets.
That was a good story. Do you have any plans for continuing it, or was this a one-shot?
Caboose
moonchylde19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
*weeps* That was so sad! Poor Graeme! :( Still a wonderful sotry though - it's cool that we get to see some of their travels as a family and even get to see Brooklyn's son as a Timedancer too! Please write more!
Flashgriffin chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Woah, that was cool. I feel so sorry for Graeme though. Having to patch everything up that his father unraveled. And his family and everything... you weren't nice to him at all, were you? I hope he gets it all back to a nice outcome again. Please, write more stories with Graeme and Ariana, I love them so much!
Farah Layla chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Wow this was amazing! it really pulled me in! so many tiwsts, i cant wait to read more of this..and of course..tengu:)