Reviews for Two Sides
alli-sun chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Absolutely wonderful, and really well-written. The plot, admittedly, was a bit lacking and shorter than I would've liked, but I say that as constructive criticism. The beautiful little details make up for it, and I love the quote "Two sides of the same coin." That's a wonderful way to describe Ron and Draco. Intuitive. :P .~

So yes, beautiful. Rushed, but your style calls for a bit more simplicity. Loving it, and it's going into my C2! If you're a big fan of Ron and Draco, check it out, it's called, The Weasel and the Ferret. All Ron/Draco, nothing else. n-n
JenKristo chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
tee hee i love this pairing. fabulous job.
wheresmyhotpocket chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Cool...How neat of a story. Even though it was a short fic I still found it interesting. I really do like this story.
Lily106 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Umm, no, just no. Why oh why would you curse the poor minds of children with this? Saliva...eww
Secret Snoopy chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Nice fic! I'm not big on smut, but very interesting ;)
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
E! *see?* my friend would murder you if she found this...but me likes!
Jo-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Dude... that was pretty HAWT. I never thought Draco/Ron Fanfic would be good. You surprised me. I think you deserve a cookie. Have a nice day.
Moobasket chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Aw... That was so sweet, and sad. I think it went a bit fast though, you could've drawn it out, made it longer. It's still great though.

Keep up. Are you writing more?

Loved it.

Lots of Love,

Absinthina.
sheepgomeep chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I like how you stories keep the people in character. I think Draco and Ron are a nice couple. You must update these! I can't live off of 1 chapter fics :( you are great nonethe less. Keep it up
elggup chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
COOL! THAT IS SO AWESOME! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Aera-Chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
*cries* aw that was cute and sweet and .. sad.. in a not so sad kind of way.. *sniffles* very nice indeed
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
You know, surprisingly, they make a really cute couple. Who woulda thought? What with so many Draco/Harry stories, this one was nicely unique! I tink you got their personalities well, too.

_

Xtine the PIrate
DNAngels chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
More!
Becca chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Hey, great fic. It's hard to find quality writing, and yours was delightful. The characters kept their originality and didn't stray from what was expected. Great work; I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics. :)
EVERYONENEEDSTOHAVESEX chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
MORE DETAIL! HERE IS AN EXAMPLE (IT MIGHT GET CUT OF IN THE MIDDLE.

One day Lucius Malfoy invited seamus, harry, and ron to draco's man cerimony. At it there would be nothing but sex...with men.

When they got there 2 hours late, They walked into a room full of men having sex.

The first person they noticed was draco. (Probably because he was butt naked and had a huge dick). He walked over to them and started kissing he pulled down thier pants and sucked thier dicks. All the while they were staring at his erection.

Draco: come on, take of your shirts and fuck me soon, because it is almost time for my father to turn me into a man. Soon they were allintert