Reviews for Two Sides
alli-sun chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Absolutely wonderful, and really well-written. The plot, admittedly, was a bit lacking and shorter than I would've liked, but I say that as constructive criticism. The beautiful little details make up for it, and I love the quote "Two sides of the same coin." That's a wonderful way to describe Ron and Draco. Intuitive. :P .~

So yes, beautiful. Rushed, but your style calls for a bit more simplicity. Loving it, and it's going into my C2! If you're a big fan of Ron and Draco, check it out, it's called, The Weasel and the Ferret. All Ron/Draco, nothing else. n-n
JenKristo chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
tee hee i love this pairing. fabulous job.
wheresmyhotpocket chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Cool...How neat of a story. Even though it was a short fic I still found it interesting. I really do like this story.
Lily106 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Umm, no, just no. Why oh why would you curse the poor minds of children with this? Saliva...eww
Secret Snoopy chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Nice fic! I'm not big on smut, but very interesting ;)
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
E! *see?* my friend would murder you if she found this...but me likes!
Jo-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Dude... that was pretty HAWT. I never thought Draco/Ron Fanfic would be good. You surprised me. I think you deserve a cookie. Have a nice day.
Moobasket chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Aw... That was so sweet, and sad. I think it went a bit fast though, you could've drawn it out, made it longer. It's still great though.

Keep up. Are you writing more?

Loved it.

Lots of Love,

sheepgomeep chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I like how you stories keep the people in character. I think Draco and Ron are a nice couple. You must update these! I can't live off of 1 chapter fics :( you are great nonethe less. Keep it up
elggup chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Aera-Chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
*cries* aw that was cute and sweet and .. sad.. in a not so sad kind of way.. *sniffles* very nice indeed
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
You know, surprisingly, they make a really cute couple. Who woulda thought? What with so many Draco/Harry stories, this one was nicely unique! I tink you got their personalities well, too.

Xtine the PIrate
DNAngels chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Becca chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Hey, great fic. It's hard to find quality writing, and yours was delightful. The characters kept their originality and didn't stray from what was expected. Great work; I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics. :)
EVERYONENEEDSTOHAVESEX chapter 1 . 6/16/2004

One day Lucius Malfoy invited seamus, harry, and ron to draco's man cerimony. At it there would be nothing but sex...with men.

When they got there 2 hours late, They walked into a room full of men having sex.

The first person they noticed was draco. (Probably because he was butt naked and had a huge dick). He walked over to them and started kissing he pulled down thier pants and sucked thier dicks. All the while they were staring at his erection.

Draco: come on, take of your shirts and fuck me soon, because it is almost time for my father to turn me into a man. Soon they were allintert