Reviews for Interrogation
DarkRosieBlood chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
CUTE!
Kate chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
So funny, and adorable! I can picture Dawn questioning Mr. Gordo... and it's hilarious...
kitty-kat12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
LMAO at Dawn whacking Buffy with the flashlight. This was so funny. I love Dawn.
electric pancakechosen three chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
hee hee hee!

I have nothing important to say so HAHAHA!

I love it and think of Mr Burns' "Ketchup, Catsup" dilemma. I never knew that carolyn keene was an alias. you learn something everyday even if it is pointless.

thankyou for bringing this fanfiction into the world.

lalala
crazymeltyland chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
very cute fic. I can so see Dawn doing that!
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This was seriously funny. I don't know why, but it made me laugh out loud instead of just smile. You are a miracle worker. Well done, B.
idolsgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Oh my God. That's got to be one of the funniest things I've read. When Angel banged his head on the window I cracked up, and also the 'Jason and Freddy Krueger' bit was hilarious. The only thing that didn't sound great was Joyce. She sounded a little 'off', but apart from that, I loved it! I hope you keep writing these.
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
too good.. IM really running out of ideas of things to put in your reviews.. lol... IVe read so many it hurts.. in a good way
iluvglorfindel chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
LoL! Great story!
valentine indigo chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
little dawn is so coolies. i hope she meets cordelia sometime and cordelia does her nails or something. that would be funny.
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Having had a Nancy Drew obsession myself (but not so far as to have the Sherlock Holmes cape) I can relate to the Summers women. But I think Mr. Gordo would be a tough nut to crack. He struck me as the kind of pig who wouldn't squeal on his friends.
Dorothy
Alixtii chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Now all Dawn needs is an orange trenchcoat and a notebook...wait. That's a different M. Trachtenberg role. Never mind.
Gigi13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Porr Mr. Gordo1! I liked this story, I like all your Dawn stories.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hehehehehe... this one was GREAT. I laughed out loud at the "Shady B" part, and I thought the fave word from Willow was a nice touch as well. Hehehehehehe... Mr. Gordo with his impassive stare. This was definitely up there in my favorite of your Dawn stories.
You do so well with little Dawn, have you ever thought about writing fics in the pasts of the other Scoobies? I'd love to see what you'd do with a little Willow and Xander fic from when they were in kindergarten and Willow cried because she broke the yellow crayon.
Anyway, keep up the beautiful work, and here's wishing you good thoughts and reviews aplenty coming your way soon.
cloudofcalm chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I didn't like this, right up to the
"Where were you on Friday the thirteenth?"
"Having tea with Jason and Freddy Krueger," Buffy snapped.
Dawn whacked her with the flashlight.
The comic timing of that was just... so Buffy. Buffy would retort that way, and Dawn's reaction is so typical. I adored that little bit. I cracked up.