Reviews for Raven Hunting
Dark McCloud chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I wasn't sure if I liked this kind of story telling at first, straight dialogue with no prose background narration, but I've decided that I actually really do. It leaves the ending up for so much interpretation. XD
Sniper Virgo chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
SV: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Innes:That was so horribly wrong that it was right! Is that even possible?

SV: Hell yes! Frickin' hilarious! I dont know who Hase is, but (s)he should definitely continue with whatever it is that (s)he does if it results to these kind of stories :D.

Innes: HSL, I just had fun reading a shonen-ai story! NO!

SV: Oh, get over it! And you, keep it up!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I liked this, but there was this one section where you separated the dialogue when it was still Wil talking.

"Yes, him."

"Er... is something wrong?"

"Well, not really - but why him? I saw Priscilla and Lucius and Rebecca watching him, too."

"Uh...besides the fact that he's really hot?"

"What would your MOTHER say? Aren't you her ONLY CHILD?"

This should be...

"Yes, him. Er... is something wrong?"

"Uh...besides the fact that he's really hot?"

"What would your MOTHER say? Aren't you her ONLY CHILD?"

Other wise, readers with think it's Lyn who asks the "Er...is..." question.
Checkered Jesteress chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
(falls off chair laughing) OMG! Normally, I don't like RavenXWil pairings (or any yaoi pairing for that matter) but this is HILARIOUS! Even though...the 'Wil-seducing-Raven' bit made me twitch abit, it was still funny! Hehe a great fic with a great ending!
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
though i feel this makes fun of Wil(one of my fav characters), it is pretty funny! XD
indelible chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hehe. OOC Wil moment in that 'I'm trying to seduce you' thing, but he's so frank anyway, so I guess it *is* IC. O.o I just confused myself there.

I must admit RavenWil is one of my guilty pleasures. ) Too bad there aren't many fics about them. Dang.

Loved the writing style _ It's kind of like a guide, but with dialogues. And witty sarcastic humor. Fun. _

Good job!
HimitsuHikari chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

That was AWESOME!

So hilarious!

I didn't think shounen-ai could be so funny!
R Amythest chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Ahahaha! Leaves a lot for the imagination.,. (Even though I prefer Raven/Lucius over Raven/Wil)
Pay No Heed to This Unworthy One chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I... must admit I am somewhat of a shonen-ai/yaoi freak...
I like this. I seem hentai, even to myself. Um... and I kind of want to know what happens after the last line, although I shouldn't want to know.
Good story.
Mallow-chan who's too lazy to login chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
"...must...not...kill...allies..." THAT was my favorite line! Geez, Wil is such a motor-mouth. XD I thought that this was very funny. Good job!
RianneHime chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Wow, that was pretty funny. Wil isn't much one for subtlety, eh?
Personally, I'm more of a Raven/Lucius fan . . . but this was well done.
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
O_O...*Falls off the bed she was sitting on, laughing hysterically all the while*(Insert odd looks from family members here)
*Ammy