Reviews for Deathless Love
no one chapter 2 . 7/13
could u please update? i thought it was amazing! you are a truly talented author. please update!
Keep writing! I can't wait to read the rest!:)
yaz chapter 2 . 1/25
This was so good it's hard to believe that the writer can have writers block
irena chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I know it is a long time since you wrote these two chapters but it would be so nice if you came back and finished this story. It was very captivating and although i know the myth i certainly would love to read your version. Please,please write the rest! i am sure everyone would be delighted.
iopl098 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
this was a great chapter want to read on so keep writing because you can
Susan chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Please continue...I really like where this is going...I like the idea that she is not afraid of him and that he has a vulnerability with her. I look forward to further chapters!
Berkley R. Pearl chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Dude you need to update . As fast as you can,perfleby NOW
blackpenman chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
wel update it AGAIN i NEED to KNOW what HAPPENS wirte MORE MORE MORE for me i fan ? please i think your a good writer
math music reading chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Hey, I think this is good and you should update and continue it!
Dagger Heart chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
For Heavens sake 3 YEARS is a long time. GET your butt up and write this story! Or I'll Die of suspence! Do you want one of your readers to die Here?
Christina Storm chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
This, so far has had a couple of interesting twists on it. I can't wait to read more of it so please keep writing! But just so you know I am practicly an expert on this subject so if you get a small fact wrong I will do my best to correct you!
My Lost Pen chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
good but please update i want to hear the rest of the story so please update i love it so far
mirrorOfsin chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
please do more!
Monito chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
i like your story
melcarisa chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Well... that was prety good. hope to see more soon.