Reviews for Odyssey of Souls
DealWithAnnaTalsie0025 chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Oh Wind! Talim's at this chapter.. *song played 'Style' by Taylor Swift* almost we've got out of style..
DealWithAnnaTalsie0025 chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
I've been waiting for Baby T 's story my hunny...
Sugaricing chapter 17 . 1/27/2005
*Cries out in horror* YUNSUNG!"

And Taki!

And Cassy!

And Ivvy!

Wonderful writing, and an incredible storyline. I like how everything ties together. :)

Continue!

Icing :P
DiD chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Hey i was just exploring the internet and i founf some information on Oda Nobunaga and here it is if you're interested in it:

"Oda Nobunaga (1534-1582) was the first of the three unifiers of Japan at the end of the Warring States period. Nobunaga was of middling status in the feudal hierarchy of the day, his father being daimyo of a fief with its castle at Nagoya on the Tokaido highway. Nobunaga gradually came to control about a third of Japan before a retainer murdered him. He developed new methods of controlling the economy of his domains, systems which his successors benefited from greatly."

I hope this information is important to you. Thanks for all your time and carry on with the good work-i know that you will!
DiD chapter 17 . 10/12/2004
Good on Taki-standing up for herself! Mitsurugi deserved a kick in the family jewels! Is Geki one of Toki's assistanents and he was sent to get Mekki Maru off from her so that Toki can regain the supernatural sword 'cos he was posessed from Soul Edge? I don't know if this is correct or not but i'm just guessing.
Dirty Devil chapter 16 . 10/12/2004
Correction: You don't say 'Raphael de Sorel', you should have said 'Raphael Sorel'! He is French for heaven's sake. Mostly Spanish people have a 'de' in the middle of their name. Other than that it's all dandy.
Odyssey chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
God the Koreans really did hate the Japanese-no wonder 'cos they're always trying to invade Korea. But why did the Japanese call the Koreans 'Garlic Eaters'? I'm very confused about this paricular term.
Master Mode chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
You can just imagine Raphael being a nobleman with his looks and talents and he can sure dance! It's nice to see him 'cos although he might be a fiend but he can still kick ass especially with the X and Triangle throw-how fast is that!
Azure Knight chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
It's nice to see Hwang in the fic considering her left the series when it come to SC 2. Shame about that 'cos he was such a good warrior! Did you know you can unlock Han Myong in Soul Blade? His moves are similar to Hwang but for an old guy such as himself he can sure fight. But i prefer Hwang better even though he's out of the series though and is now replaced by Yunsung but they Yunsung is not bad. Keep on with the good work and you know it is. See ya!
DiD chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh yeah how would Mitsu know that Taki was a whore? Did he have sex with her or something to think of her that way. And it doesn't mean to say that she wears tight and revealing clothes in the game that she is labelled a whore! Actually i think it helps 'cos she can distract men whlie she's fighting! I loved the interaction between Mits and Taki-very well thought out, not to mention a bit amusing in some sense. But what do you expect 'cos they're rivals and all. Actually i thought that they will make a great couple but you've killed that thought completely. I don't think that she should called him Oda-chan 'cos it sounds as if that they're having some sort of an affair! I can just imagine that happening! All the best with the story!
DiD chapter 17 . 10/12/2004
Mitsu is a bit of a cold hearted man not to mention violent! Probabaly he has no morals after all. Try and make him soften up a bit but not too much! And PLEASE continue this 'cos i want to find out what happens. Another thing: Does Mitsu free Taki or she kills him and then she escapes from chains.

one crictism though: Wasn't Oda the one who let guns into Japan when the Portugese went over there? I wouldn't think that Mitsu will be serving him if he wanted the rifle to be abolished in Japan. I read it somewhere in a history book and apparently Oda was a shogun during 16th Century Japan and he successfully unified the country.
Leonine One 252 chapter 16 . 8/22/2004
Yeah! Rock's so level-headed. Just like he really is!
Leonine One 252 chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
Yeah! Rock! He's my favorite character (and he's so underappreciated). This is one of the very few fanfics I've read with Rock in it, and it's very good!
jadephoenix chapter 17 . 8/19/2004
way cool.

Couple of mistakes that peeved me, but not that serious.

keep it up!
Fency chapter 16 . 8/18/2004
Nice fight scene, DF. Talim looks so vulnerable, Maxi arrogant, Raphael normally evil, Rock peaceful, everyone kept nicely in character.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »