Reviews for A Stag's Little Dragon
minoki chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
wow, i actually like the idea...i think u'r the only one who tried writing this pairing though. shame
Kylip chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
BRILLIANT! lol
MildlyUnnerving chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is quite good!

I was just surfing around this site, trying to find a pairing I hadn't read (which is EXTREMELY difficult), and I stumbled across this pairing! I didn't think I would like it, but actually, your plotline is very good! Good job!
Eavvr chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
This story was AWESOME! This by far is the sexiest Draco pairing, in my personal opinion. I basically drooled, though part of the reason was because in my mind, I was thinking of James as Jay Gordon...

But yeah... it was great!
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Great pairing! I loved it!
LupinsTonks chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
omfg! That was just too hot for me. I love hxd but dxj is just plain sexy.
poptartjunkie chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
you shouldnt have edited it...
EvadneD chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
i like it...its intresting...u know its the only Draco/james fic rated R...lol...i think thats funny...i really like it

***PEACE OUT***

DED
vermilionxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
awesome fic! unusual pairing.. but i loved it!
Rene Marie chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I'd deffianately ask for a sequal, but you just told me not to, deffianatley very good! PLEASE umm, HURRY UP AND CONTINUE!
Empty With You chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
i put James and Draco in the search and I was so sure that nothing would show up, but it did. yaY! Loved it!
gabo0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
hI!
hey.. I was ging to ask for a sequel but.. could you send me the 'edited' part NC17 of this fic? Please! I've never read a JamesDraco lmons before.. please! Or a link
I liked this a lot!
GaB
PD:
Sev's Bitch chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
oh that was real good...there wouldn't be any way we could get the nc-17 content is there...lol but this is real good I like it
Raina Narcissa Snape