Reviews for Chronicles of Edward: session 1
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
UPDATE PLZ I LOVE THESE TYPES OF STORIES AND I LOVE UR WRITING STYLE XD 3 :3
Shyguy1 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Personally, Ed is my favorite character. You've captured her style quite well, whether it be attitude, behavior or any other " style" she possesses. I can't wait to read more. Your own writing style is very good and it allows people who've never even see cowboy bebop to understand the basis of who and what everything is. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
Tiki2539 chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Aww what a shame that you stopped writing... It was just starting to suit my interests too! ~
Treeni chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Nu! How could u stop it here?

TTwTT
Crazy Jack chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
This was extremely good! I miss having a bunch of Ed fics on here. I know you haven't updated in... about... five years, but if you ever get the time, please update! I love this story!
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Wow i must be one of the latest reviewers in the world to see the last update date. But please update...soon (O.o) regardless!_~
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
I'm betting that the person wasn't Ed. Please continue! I've just started this series, and I've decided that this is a wonderful fic, and I'm glad it wasn't/isn't short! Update soon!

S.S.
XJosephineX chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
EDWARD! Oh my GOD! I so can not what for the next one, oh come on you have got me on the edge of my SEAT! Great story keep it up ;p
yikes chapter 8 . 1/31/2007
Nice story. Good and accurate character descriptions. Love to see what happens next.
skippingstonesacross chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
NO NO PLEASE! i need you to continue this! i'm hooked T.T please please please lol sorry but i really like it
Smoe chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Amazing. -Claps all hyperlike- Yay Ed! And she does need to be in more bounty hunts. ;; T's sad. Anyway, please don't discontinue this.
Bonzai beetle chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
awesome, update soon please i like the storyline...XD
GamerzHeaven chapter 8 . 1/10/2006
Do you hate me is that why you wont update? PLEASE UPDATE! Oh, yah ur story rocks!
Ed fan chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
i love the story! need more story!...where is Faye-Faye...am I the only person whos gone crazy...what happens to Edward? bye!ps:again i love your story! :)
Batya chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
oh come oN pleASE update like as soon as possible!and i say that that in the most polite way
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »