Reviews for Hikari no Tsuki
hieicrazy808 chapter 8 . 2/20/2005
The story is awesome! Your such a good writer! Please write more storys on Saiyuki too. Hakkai is also my favorite character.
megu-sama chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
you need to put keiko in some danger so yusuke will show some protective feelings! Maybe hiei too!
Princess Ria chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
Hey SK! XD That was GREAT - I loved the part with Koenma messing up about Hiei and Yukina. LMAO awesome. XD See you later!

AzureDragoness chapter 8 . 7/11/2004
*bounces impatiently* Well? What next? Argh, need more! MORE, I say! *whimpers pathetically* Please? I eagerly await the next installment of this beautiful story _
Sanga chapter 8 . 7/11/2004
Great chapter ! UPdate soon!
Sanga chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
Great chapter! Update soon!
Princess Ria chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
YAY HIEI! XD That was so cool ROFLMAO and I loved how Yusuke and Kuwabara got into their own little fist fight. XD Anyway, please update soon and I'll see you later! _!
Princess Ria chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Heya SK! I'm getting caught up once more! XD Awesome chapter! *goes off to read chapter 7!*
Sanga chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
_ Great chapter! O_O; Whoa, Kuwabara's going to have to use a lot of that cream for mosquito bits.

Update soon!
Inu-ears chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
o i love your story! update soon please! Yay for Yusuke/Keiko love action! Woohoo!

I love that couple!
Sanga chapter 5 . 6/17/2004
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Princess Ria chapter 5 . 6/17/2004
PR: YAY SK! D I love it so far - LOL and Kurama's fight was rather quick, wasn't it? O.o; Damned tricky insects. .! *accuse*

Kurama: ;

Yusuke: And now the idiot is fighting next? Oh, come on!
firedragongirl chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
Princess Ria chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
Sanga chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
_ Great job! Keep it up! Can't wait to see how this tournament turns out.