Reviews for Soundtrack of Love
Angelfish369 chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
I can still review more than half a decade after this is posted right? ;) There was so much angst in there for me to sink my teeth into and I loved it. I like how you tied it in with Trading Spaces so we got a glimpse into how Bob fared in the Supercomputer and Matrix's thoughts. I found it interesting Matrix of all people saw the silver lining in Dot's almost-wedding and used that as a catalyst to propose to AndrAIa. Anyway, I am just excited to read a Bob/Dot fic I haven't read before :D Oh, and in the end they got back together but it was sweet and nice, not cheesy, so yay!
BOC42 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I like all the different songs you used in your chapters. I love B/D...they rock hard.
somewherenear chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
*major glompage* Aw, it's over. *sniffle* Beautiful work!
Raquel aka WC chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
YAY! Its finished! Nice one Gina. Im so happy you are back in the RB fandom again :P
meliemeloe chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I love it and I hope that the end will be an happy ending.
somewherenear chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Augh! Where's the next chapter? I'm dying here! -bites nails-
somewherenear chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
You are so good! I love how this was taken from Trading Spaces. That was a wonderful fic as well. I'm going to be so sad when this is over!
W Crow chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
Aw lovely again Gina! Once again I can't wait for the next chappy :D
The Fanatic In Training chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
Oh... *wipes tears* tht was so sweet. I don't really know what else to say except it was perfect and I can't wait for more! The sadness of it all! I love it!
Dot chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
I really like what you've written so far, Gina. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to listen to a song and then write a fic that follows it as well as you have with the Sugar Ray record. I can't wait to read the rest! Oh, and happy birthday! :)
W Crow chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
You're evil! You better wrote more soon ;). Good to see that your school is over and done with
DarkRaven chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
I've followed this on the boards and wondered when you were goping to finish it. I like it very much and thats saying something since I detest song fics. Please send me thought ect and Update soon for faqs sake!
The Fanatic In Training chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
*sniff* Oh, thats just so sad! I love this so much! I always had a thing for Bob's sadness and heartbreak. You write it so well! Keep going, can't wait for more!
Dominus chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Kudos, it's like fluff without the fluff in it. Waha.
WMG chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Hey gang! Just wanted to adress someting that a reviewer made. No, I don't hate Dot. If I hated Dot, than I could make some ridiulous Mary Sue where Bob is stolen by some Dot look a like. Truthfully, I like Dot, always have, but you have to admit that the situation in season 4 WAS in fact Dot's fault.
To be technically, it was Mainframe Inc, but moving on.
It's understandable that Dot may have felt odd in the newly formed relationship between her and Bob, especially with Daemon running around and stuff, but I'm in complete belief it was COMPLETELY Dot's fault for almost marrying Megabyte. And I don't hold Dot completely at fault. Certainly their friends shouldn't said something, Mouse and Matrix in particular, and they didn't. They only people who believed Bob were Enzo and AndrAIa. Everyone else was happy to go along all because Dot was happy.
Again, understandable, but Dot's actions were not.
She tells Bob she loves him and asks him to marry her and then falls for a flse Bob because his face doesn't remind her of the hard times. unfortunately, this is also the reason I think she avoids Matrix and would probably rather spend time with Enzo.
This is also why I very rarely do anything based on the My two Bobs movie. Dot was OOC, it was insane. So, there you have it, anon cause of safety. You guys don't have to worry about me going ballistic over bad reviews. It's cool if you think I'm being hard on Dot (don't worry! They work out in the end!), but hey at least you told me why. If you just say, I didn't like it and move on, it drives me nuts (as the GS crew can attest)
And i agree that people don't take the time to give a really good review of stories, especially if the story isn't good. Just saying it isn't helping the author, unless it's just garbage...but I digress. That's what i wanted to say, so i wouldn't take up all the story space.