Reviews for Divine Green Eyes
Sidaene chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Oh my gooshhhh! Please update! I know that it's 2016 now but holy crisps this is the best GippalxRikku fanfiction I've ever read! It is dramatic, funny, romantic and cute and I LOVE LOVE LOOOVE how you write/do Gippal! He is so much more caring than I actually thought he would be - I really really like your Gippal! And Rikku is so great too! I love how they talk to each other, they fit so well together!

So please please pleaaase pick up this fanfiction again and continue writing this Q_Q My heart is aching for it...!

Also. It would be a really nice and horrible experience to read about how Gippal would kill Darren...mohahahha!~

Have a wonderful day, week, month and year!~~ /Sidaene
Miesie-chan chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
Omg are you going to finish this story?

update soon!
graceypooh chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
aw pls update soon i luv this story so so much :D
PandaShadow chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Hey! I like this story, and I wanna knowaht happens! You should update! :D
ruru chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
PLEASE UPDATE
xXTarotxxPrincessXx chapter 13 . 7/15/2008
I just recently came back to FanFiction today. I read this under my old account and absolutely loved it still do! Please continue! But don't worry about you maturing in your writing, you could always use it as an advantage. Say, Rikku wakes up from this unconsciousness with a more mature love? Its your story to play and tweak with. All I ask is to please continue!
Forever Yours. Always chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
AH! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! AH!

P.S. YOU WRITE WICKED GOOD, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Azura Swan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wow, a few years? I thought I was bad when I went 4 months.

So I totally burst out laughing in the first couple paragraphs! But then you started jumping around from first person to third person and now I'm all confused at who's telling the story. Well, I still get the gist of it, and lovin it so far. On to the next chapters!
mandy chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
Ok this story really needs to be revived because it is really good. Update!
Sharolin chapter 12 . 12/10/2005
ARE U GONNA UPDATE AT ALL! SHESH! I'M GETTING SO SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING EVERY WEEK HOPPING THAT U WILL UPDATE AT LEAST 1 CHAPTER BUT NO!

i give up
HILLARY chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
CUME ON I NEED A NOTHER STORY QUICKLY OR I WILL DIE. P.S U TOTILLY ROCK AT THIS STORY. IN THE NEXT SEEN MAKE A KISSING SEEN
happybunni chapter 12 . 8/6/2005
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Jezzi chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
Good job so far! Darren is an absolute sicko... Anyways, update soon.
heartillyangel chapter 12 . 4/26/2005
You have to update soon! I am dying to find out what's gonna happen next!~ Good luck for the next chappie _~
Sissy-Tohru chapter 12 . 3/2/2005
Seriously are you going to update? I'm still wanting to know about Rikku and if Darren is going to be killed by Gippal. Again please Udate, your doing a wonderful job of on your writing.