Reviews for Diary Of A Pharaoh's Sister
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
this is interesting...i like it. we'll be in touch
mary chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
cool story. very belivable but more about atem plz )
Minor Arcana chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
An interesting chapter, though perhaps you can add mroe diary entries to detail events to make it bigger? And I have something useful for you:

Note - Isis is used here as in reference to the goddess, not the Priestess Isis.

- If you want another name for the Goddess Isis, use Aset - it's what the Egyptians used.
Minor Arcana chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Interesting. The diary perspective lets me get inside her head, like her thoughts are more revealed. It's a refreshing changed. One suggestion - if you use names like Akunadin, Shadah was Shadi's ancient name, as Atemu was Yami's.

Thanks for reviewing my fic! I hope you'll like my own AE fic, the reeds, the lotus and the high priest. It has Set in it and is a prequel to the one you just reviewed.
Hem Ntjr Seth chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Interesting...did you mean to call "Shadi" by his Ancient Egyptian name...Shada...or did you mean to write it that way...

By the way...I find many Ancient Egypt fics that use "Yami" as the name of the Pharaoh/prince Atemu...did you want to write it by using the "Yami" name, or did you not know his real name? Just curious...
MafiaPrinceza chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Bernarda: Well... Here's another girl who thinks that Egypt should be a hierarchy... Go us! *raises the Millennium Book into the air* And I thought I was the only one who thought that the Pharaoh got a little TOO bossy sometimes... *nudge nudge, wink wink*
d'Anima chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Hey great story. Can't wait for the update. If ya have time check out my fic The Fallen One. Ja ne!