Reviews for Naughty Girl
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Wow, that was an awesome story! Must add to faves!
Xtremely-Canadian chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Aww it was so good! I forgot to review when I read it, you can hurt me in July! Trish and Christian! It's so sweet! But what? Kurtsy died? NOT KURTSY! Dawn and Dave were so cute! Awesome story!

*CIAO*

~*~Jess~*~
StephanieIrvine chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
This was great loved it, really did. I liked all the pairings. Trish and Christian are my second fave pairing to Steph/Jericho!
Jodi
ChicagoKnockout chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Hey huntergirl!
This is so freaking cool! I loved it! Catch ya later!
Mistress Martin
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Wow! Hot...That was just hot...I loved all the people protrayed and the story. The words, The actions and events. It was all..*Let Out A Breathe*..Wordless.
YouThinkYouNoeMe chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
The song finally got to ya, eh? LOL, I love the way you wrote this story, Steffie, and I especially love Trish and Christian getting thrown in there! (The image of Christian rolling his hips will be forever burned in my brain) Awesome job!
Britney
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
wow what a story AND a part dedicated to me? I am so honoured, thanks so much babe. I am truly honoured. U write so good and I love this story! :- )
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Aww, for a story partly dedicated to me, it had so many elements I love. Dave was in it, LOVE him, so yay. Trish and Christian are my second fave pairing, so yay, and Chris and Stephanie, well, I don't think I have to elaborate on that one. ;) I really enjoyed it, it brought a whole new perspective to the characters and I really enjoyed how they were portrayed and interacted with one another, they were all parallel in the girl wanting to be bad, but with different elements that set them apart. Really enjoyed it, great job. :)