Reviews for Evolution
MewMe0w chapter 11 . 8/12
It is hard to come by new rocketshipping fan fictions, but i found this one the other day and couldn't put it down! You have an amazing talent! You stories are always full of exciting plot twists and heart warming paragraphs. I would love to see more like it! xD xD xD
Person chapter 11 . 8/8
Dudette you're the goddess of Rocketshipping
DarkUmbreon19 chapter 6 . 8/6
OMG! I love love love this story! By the third chapter I was grinning like and idiot and holding back squeals, though I would have squealing had there not been guests over!
I can't wait to check out your other stuff once I'm done with this! Great job!
Obsessive Compulsive Fangirl chapter 11 . 7/29
Wow that was a wild ride, my first ever highschool!au that I've read. I loved it, and I hope that, even though this fic was written 12 years ago, you continue to write and that you are proud of your work. This is such a sweet piece. Thank you :)
APerson chapter 11 . 7/27
Yassssss
Kelcifer chapter 11 . 2/22
I'll be honest. I've seen this fic before when I've been searching for Rocketshippy fics and every time I've skipped over it as it's an AU high school story. But tonight I came across it again and I am SO glad I read it, I'm in tears and I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to Nightswimming the same way again. I adore your fics and your writing style and this story was just perfect in every way, plus, I think this story has actually made me fall more in love with James and I didn't think that was possible?! I am raging at myself that I ignored this for so many years. It is one of my favourites without a doubt. Thank you :) 3
Please add Contestshipping plz I LOVE drew and may but it's ok if you can't or don't want to to do it.
Mallegot chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This story is so beautiful and amazing!
Yep chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Damn, there NEEDS to be more Rocketshippy-fanfics like this!
AtlanticNote chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
This story is just beautiful. It makes me just want to tell the world...
AtlanticNote chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
Wow. This is such an expressive chapter. Especially the end. That's exactly how I felt like when something similar happened to me.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
This series was really good and Ive read it more than a few times! It'd be really coolif you made a sequal to tjis about Jessie and James in collage and the troubles they face there
A little pidgey chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Hello! I know this story was written long ago, but I still wanna give feedback! This was an amazing story! I love how you mixed reality with pokemon (you hooked me from the start :D)
You write sooooo well. I plan on reading more of your stories, and I might even read this story again! No, I WILL read this story again! 100% thumbs up :)
Cissaflake chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
You are officially my favourite author and this my favourite fic. I don't cry unless something is sad, and if it is I only get tears in my eyes, I was crying at the end like actual sobbing crying and I got tears all over my phone haha, but I honestly cant tell you how great this is, how its so real and it's just an emotional overload. I hope one day I can be even half as great as you are at writing
graciedunc02 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
The most awesome fic EVER!