Reviews for Evolution
JamesTRFangirl chapter 11 . 2/22
This by far is my favourite Rocketshipping fanfiction once I started reading I couldn't stop there were moments that made me tear up but you put Jessie and James in character really well!
Iamsomething chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
this is adorbs, though honestly it is strange to see JEssie and Ash getting along. I loved the part when she describes JAmes. really nice:)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
OMG UR AUSTRALIAN TOO! Btw your fanfic is the best. Fuck Cassidy
DarkZangoose chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
THIS IS SO AMAZING I CANT STOP SMILING! I EVEN CRIED AT YOUR STORY! This is extremely good an I am very pleased with this story, keep up the GREAT work!️️
DarkZangoose chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
UGH I love this SM this is so sad! I'm and an EXTREAME Rocketshipper and this is the best Rocketshipping story I have EVER read!
DarkZangoose chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I CANT WAIT TO READ THE REST!
RocketshipperLey chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
I'm I'm I'm just... This was so

;_; so beautiful

Thank you for writing this, I really loved it so much. Now I'm gonna get severe withdrawal symptoms for a while but oh well...

Anyways,

I LOVED IT! I really did. And I still do, which means I'll still re-read it every now and then. Oh, and I'll check your other stories out too! :)
MewMe0w chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
It is hard to come by new rocketshipping fan fictions, but i found this one the other day and couldn't put it down! You have an amazing talent! You stories are always full of exciting plot twists and heart warming paragraphs. I would love to see more like it! xD xD xD
Person chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
Dudette you're the goddess of Rocketshipping
DarkUmbreon19 chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
OMG! I love love love this story! By the third chapter I was grinning like and idiot and holding back squeals, though I would have squealing had there not been guests over!
I can't wait to check out your other stuff once I'm done with this! Great job!
Obsessive Compulsive Fangirl chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
Wow that was a wild ride, my first ever highschool!au that I've read. I loved it, and I hope that, even though this fic was written 12 years ago, you continue to write and that you are proud of your work. This is such a sweet piece. Thank you :)
APerson chapter 11 . 7/27/2016
Yassssss
Kelcifer chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
I'll be honest. I've seen this fic before when I've been searching for Rocketshippy fics and every time I've skipped over it as it's an AU high school story. But tonight I came across it again and I am SO glad I read it, I'm in tears and I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to Nightswimming the same way again. I adore your fics and your writing style and this story was just perfect in every way, plus, I think this story has actually made me fall more in love with James and I didn't think that was possible?! I am raging at myself that I ignored this for so many years. It is one of my favourites without a doubt. Thank you :) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Please add Contestshipping plz I LOVE drew and may but it's ok if you can't or don't want to to do it.
Mallegot chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This story is so beautiful and amazing!