Reviews for Evolution
Yep chapter 10 . 8/1
Damn, there NEEDS to be more Rocketshippy-fanfics like this!
AtlanticNote chapter 11 . 7/31
This story is just beautiful. It makes me just want to tell the world...
AtlanticNote chapter 8 . 7/31
Wow. This is such an expressive chapter. Especially the end. That's exactly how I felt like when something similar happened to me.
This series was really good and Ive read it more than a few times! It'd be really coolif you made a sequal to tjis about Jessie and James in collage and the troubles they face there
A little pidgey chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Hello! I know this story was written long ago, but I still wanna give feedback! This was an amazing story! I love how you mixed reality with pokemon (you hooked me from the start :D)
You write sooooo well. I plan on reading more of your stories, and I might even read this story again! No, I WILL read this story again! 100% thumbs up :)
Cissaflake chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
You are officially my favourite author and this my favourite fic. I don't cry unless something is sad, and if it is I only get tears in my eyes, I was crying at the end like actual sobbing crying and I got tears all over my phone haha, but I honestly cant tell you how great this is, how its so real and it's just an emotional overload. I hope one day I can be even half as great as you are at writing
graciedunc02 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
The most awesome fic EVER!
graciedunc02 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I think this fic is awesome so far!
JC chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Wow! I had a whole speech prepared about how great this fic was, but now I'm just speechless (and crying really bad). I mean, the plotline itself was great, the way you wrote it and, well everything is just great about this story. I love the way you made Jessie and James not know each other at the beginning, instead of having them already be a couple. I happen to be very fond of high school fics, but it seems that all of the ones I've read so far are written by people who can't write coherent sentences, but yours was incredible! Good job!

Julia
On another note, if you ever feel like answering, do you happen to speak French? I've noticed some place you used terms we use in French.
Team rocket love chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
I cried it was so beautiful please write another one it was beautiful!
MacBookPro chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
this is a great story. good intrpretation although sliughtly differeny circumstances to the pokemon series but i like this better
unicornpoopisshiny chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
The moment when this story ended and you go rage on your bed. Or is that just me...
Brianna Summers chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
I loved it. Loved it loved it loved it. I am very impressed with how it all came together in the end, and it wasn't corny at all. Most of the characters, though in different roles, were very much in character. I especially love the side-plot of Ash and Misty's relationship. Overall a GREAT story I hope to read over and over again. Great job!
xkelbix chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
So adorable! i really enjoyed reading this story. Your skill in writing has inspired me continue my own so thank you so much for giving me the inspiration that i needed :) this story is one of my favourites
xkelbix chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
You have me in tears and the reason for that is, when i find something so amazing i start to cry with happiness. So thank you for making me cry XD

Unfortunately i'm going to have to stop here for the night because it is late and i have work tomorrow D: but i'm deffo going to continue this when i get home because im so hooked!

You're awesome!