Reviews for These Are The Days Of Our Lives
suz chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
This is my reward for trying really hard to be patient - and for deciding to come back and post an odd little notion I had when last I read this, lo these many weeks ago: what will happen when Bobbi decides she wants a sibling? ;D

I'm still laughing over the 'washcloth sponge bath/spongebob squarepants' thing. I do so adore Hobbesy,

Suz (who would rather not see alex set free untill she's a very old lady)
suz chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
Grr

I hate Liz.

Always have, always will. I swear, if Hobbes ever catches up with her, He'll kill her. As he should.

Whah!
suz chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Well, the last time I cruised by FF.N and spotted this, and read it - and reviewed it - I guess FF decided it didn't like me and didn't ever post the silly thing. So here it goes, try 2:

BuffyA, if I grovel, and snivel, and whine like Darien, will you post some more? please? You really do have a knack for making an implausible bit of biology work as a stepping stone to an entirely plausible and deep relationship between 2 people who love each other, and have decided it doesn't matter what either of them look like, what gender they are, or anything else. Good work. Now write more, please.