Reviews for Visionary
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved the fluff in this one!

This pregnant Max was too real, so like she'd be :)
Lady Anthea chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Such a lovely story. i really liked it :)
Leroy J chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Nothing's better than fluff!

I absolutely adored your story, too bad it wasn't real for Logan, still it was amazing and beautifully written.

It was lovely, thanks for this M/L fluff :)
Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I really enjoyed this. Just ventured to the end of the list today and started working backwards. Love your stuff, love the fluff. Can't wait to read more.
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Pure fluff is always great reading. This one is no different. Good going_
xMrs.Gregory.Housex chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved it. ]
applexbabe chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
So perfect. Truly. I found it when I did a search for certain criteria, mainly ML stories (everything's MA now...), and I loved it.

I don't know how to describe how cute and sweet and brilliant it was. It was a future I wish Max and Logan would have, though the way they left the show was so inconclusive (whether they'd cure the virus, whether he'd walk again). I got the books, which I hear wrap things up semi-decently, but I'm waiting to read them until I get through the show DVDs again, refreshing my memory and all.

Again, superbly well done. It's made my faves list.
twinkiecat chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I just started watching DA two weeks ago so I know this review is about 6 years too late but I fell in love with in. After watching 7 episodes I am a big M/L fan so I went looking for fic and found this. Great job!
Reilynn chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is very nice fluff.

Good for a warm fuzzy fluffy happy feeling. Thanks.
RT4ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Fluff at its greatest!
darkravenkb226 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
love the story
Raydyan chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I can't believe I just found this now. But I'm glad I did. I really needed something wonderful like this, especially now that there aren't that many heart-warming M/L stories. Thank you, this was a sweet treat to have :)
a fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
The pancakes may have been pure fluff but the rest of this story was purely wonderful. Logan's loneliness and depression as he prepared for another night alone was heartbreaking. And his dream of the perfect future was sadly touching. It was great accompanying Logan on this wonderful ride but like him I knew it would end soon. Yet with perfect timing, Max appeared in the cold lonely morning and with a few words promised Logan that reality was much closer to the dream than he would have ever believed. Absolutely beautiful.
Christy chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Very Cute !
Kara chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Okay, I read this story again, just because I'm in a mood, and I'm sniffling, because this was too cool. Fluff or not, this was an awesome story. Especially since we're four days from the season premiere. Awesome job. :)